Reviews for The ANBU Genin
LordofTerror chapter 53 . 10/13
Bring on chapter 54
Nico chapter 53 . 9/18
I can't wait to read the next chapter you post I love this book so much I am literally squealing because it is awesome and amazing I love it so much
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 53 . 9/10
Hope to see the next chapter soon. Still great chapter loving the story!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 46 . 9/10
I'd like to know your gamer tag for Xbox one please!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 41 . 9/10
I don't think Naruto is too strong. I mean he's awesome don't get me wrong but he can still improve since he's still young physically mentally he's a seasoned warrior.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 39 . 9/10
So does Minato and Kushina not have a bit of chakra in the seals this time in your story?
Ezera21 chapter 53 . 9/10
Ok so I don't usually review but when I find a story I really enjoy I feel I must, and after reading all 53 chapters in a little over a day (stayed up for 28hrs strait reading this and am typing this review with bloodshot eyes) I think its safe to say I enjoy your story very much. Enough to actually log in and type this even though I'm rather tired at the moment. rambling aside I just want to say keep up the good work and know that you have another fan to add to the list and i cant wait for the next chapter. Also the quote from chapter 50 was from The Dark Night said by joker after Batman tells him to let Rachelle go.
why does everyone always hate on men?
did you know men can be raped too dumbfuck?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 30 . 9/9
Daaammmmnnnn! Naruto is a beast if he was able to convince Nagano to stop the Akasukis path and change it.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 28 . 9/9
Damn. I knew that Uzi were badasses but this story takes the skies and brings them up to a whole new level of badassery.
Slimstats chapter 1 . 9/8
foremostly I would like to say that I enjoy your writing style tremendously and the premise of this whole thing was exceptional albeit not original. Your execution of it has been slightly shaky because at some parts seemed rushed. otherwise I've been enjoying your story even if the lighter Personality of Naruto matured in such a drastic case.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 25 . 9/4
This story is just plain awesome and incredible. I love it so much and hope that you never decide to say "fuck it I'm done". Cause this is a great story.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 24 . 9/4
Hey does anyone know any other stories like this chapter? I know it's a bit messed up but it makes me think about how much worse life for me could be and to remind me to be thankful for what I do have.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 19 . 9/1