Reviews for The ANBU Genin
1andonlyjack chapter 56 . 7/16
Great story. I hope you feel/get better and continue writing.
sword king chapter 56 . 7/9
wonderful story. i really love this story. cant wait for the next chapter.

i hope you get better soon and just take your time.
soul of dark and light chapter 56 . 6/26
Good fanfic! Please do update soon
SaboteurSupreme chapter 25 . 6/15
Cock-sucking, dung Chewing, camel fucking douche muffin? Nice insults.
Void master2031 chapter 56 . 6/12
I just wanted to say that I am praying for you in regards to your depression and schrizophrenia, I myself suffer from clinical depression and I know there's not really a 'cure' persay and that you can only really find solace with yourself, I'm not just saying this to goad you into updating ( even though your story is truly a work of art), I'm honestly worried about you. Please keep us posted on your condition!
scarletwriter1 chapter 56 . 6/10
Hope you get better soon I love your work
Fox Akuma chapter 56 . 6/9
Read your story and your notice good luck and hope to read from you once more
anubis7446 chapter 25 . 6/7
I cant really say much cause i suck at writing unless its poetry but ur rant at the top of chapter 25 made my day also this is a good story so far its been a awhile sense i have been riveted to story like this
Hope you get well soon.
HBK96 chapter 56 . 6/4
This story is really good but is highly under appreciated... I mean it should have been swimming with reviews and follows. Anyways I loved reading this OP Naruto. Also you didn't simply hand him power. This naruto is depicted like a human being with all the emotions and fine intricacies of life. All in all keep up the good work. Cheers.

PS: I wish you the best of health and my prayers will be with you. Take care.

HBK96.
cas008angel chapter 56 . 5/30
get well soon!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 56 . 5/26
Hope you get better soon and can update. I just re read everything up yo this point to catch up. I wish you well.
Noahendless chapter 56 . 5/19
Take as much time as you need, mental health is no joke.
AnbuKitsune08 chapter 2 . 5/15
you know, one of the author notes says "if you don't know the feeling you haven't been to a public school".
well my school felt like i was locked up in a prison for days and when the school year ended i nearly shouted freedom.
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 56 . 5/12
Hey don't feel bad for this. As someone who has the same disorders plus a few. I'd rather you go and do what is best for yourself. Those of us who like me love the story will still be here whenever you get back. I wish the best for you.