Reviews for A Change Of Plans
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2022
I like the story until the last part of this chapter. I don’t understand why he hast to interact with Sasuke. There is absolutely no benefit to you to spend any time with Sasuke. I don’t understand why people put so much effort and time into that shit when they could’ve done better things with that time and effort.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2022
Isn't enjoyable so far been struggling to continue reading, step it up mate
getalife1000 chapter 3 . 3/30/2022
It disgusts me how fast they change when he changes his appearance.
Anyways, I see that you haven't updated in a while, I hope that changes soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
Aww, sad to see that it's been more than a year. Well, hope you're doing safe and can't wait to see this updated if you get inspired again!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2019
shouldn't he have the quick healing because of fox also why isn't he thinking of how did I get here? how can I go home? or even miss his life like pets family or friends. OR IS HE IN DENIAL we need to know how the character is dealing with change in circumstance
redHussar chapter 14 . 8/23/2019
It would be more honest if you added slash/pre-slash tag in summary. It really isn't my thing.
MadManWithAHat chapter 14 . 7/30/2019
Thanks for the chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
It is really idiotic thing that naruto did not use his transformation technique more. Using it during assassination missions, spying ones, escort to create a belivable body double. Or simply leaving a default looking shadow clone in the village and do what he desires in or outside.
Raphaim chapter 14 . 7/26/2019
nice. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2019
Update great work but update frequently
Helily chapter 14 . 7/26/2019
Now that you explained Teuchi and Ayame’s reaction from a lens other than Naruto’s it’s even funnier.
Also, yay, a new chapter! Thank you!

I like seeing Naruto as a wall between Sasuke and those despicable girls. Truly someone should say something to them or punish them. So disgraceful.

Really want HaruNaruto to succeed. Looking forward to reading all about it :D
bubbattmax chapter 13 . 10/17/2018
i really hope you keep this up if you can...
Helily chapter 13 . 9/23/2018
I enjoy the times when Naruto is in his Haru persona because yes, as you said, he cannot pull off original Naruto all the way. Everything just feels more natural when he's Haru. Heh, plus, darker blue eyes with black hair? What's not to love?

Found this fic last night and I am happy I did. Thank you for writing and sharing :)
I do hope you write more.

Especially enjoyed the scenes where Haru hangs out with Anko and when he saved Sasuke from those evil fangirls. I like fangirls, but the ones poor Sasuke has just make others look bad XD

Thank you and good luck!
rahad chapter 13 . 9/7/2018
Since he has to much chakra can he create like 100 of bunshins? Creating 3 will be to hard with his large reserve.

Honestly, i love your story and i'm surprise is not more populare. The real transformation of naruto is op and he can use it to steal and gather information with shadow clone!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »