Reviews for A Change Of Plans
Rosecato chapter 13 . 9/4/2018
Oh GOD YES
This is an amazing fiction so far! I can't wait to read more of it!
*Gai pose* Keep up the good work! I hope to read the next chapter as soon as it comes out!
Gremlin Jack chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
Is Choji suddenly a girl? Because it seems very weird for older people to ship two boys together, or even two girls for that matter, at least in the way of teasing a couple of kids.
Hitmen101 chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
Thanks for the chapter. :)
LeBomb chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
Why didn't you just make shadow clones in class, this is stupid.
asighoaighnqllg chapter 12 . 8/15/2018
Hey, the writing's pretty good but I look forward to the 'change in plans' you bring forth with your character. Won't the character be feeling even a little bit depressed? Or a bit cautious/ afraid over his sudden appearance?
Has the Kyuubi gone to take a hike? All the soul and mindscape schtick no more the case or what? I think that the MC should have freaked out as the Yamanaka can read minds and hello, 'NINJA' village here!
0DINS0N chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
Its honestly a miracle that Naruto was loyal to Konoha, I'd have escaped the place during my first mission out of the village.
nitewolf423 chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
I like this alot
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
Cheering for haru
tigergirl1723 chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
Why doesn't he just use the shadow clone and disguise the hand movements? Was it just because he didn't think of it or did he want to be underestimated?
HoloObssession chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
Soooo~ how is the affair going to turn out? ;)
Helltul chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
Nice chapter bit short but fine in context.
Hitmen101 chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
Thanks for the chapter!
Gremlin Jack chapter 12 . 7/21/2018
It's ironic that the first day of class hit upon his worst skills. Still hoping he can pull of something impressive with the stuff he is actually good at. Also, surprising he didn't go for trying to make a ton of bunshin since he doesn't have the control for three.
Lazymanjones96 chapter 12 . 7/20/2018
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »