Reviews for Mistletoe
kili-2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
lol great fic. u a jareth fan? seems like it.i am.
belladona chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Heh, made me laugh... Jareth in a santa claus outfit eh? *wanders off with thoughtful look in eyes*
Lady Luthien Tinuviel chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
MORE! I LOVE THE STORY! You are an excellent writer, and it would be perfect if you added more chapters! I'll be on the look out!

Anxiously waiting correspondant,

Lady Luthien Tinuviel
Andrea Petersen chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
:-) Nice! I couldn't stop chuckling. Didn't hurt I'm way over tired but the story is definately cute.
terrie chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
that was great i realy dug that

love the ending i got a big smile now thankyou :D
Anne Parkington chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Heehee! That was silly!
Renica Swavely chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Cute! That is soo funny! I loved it! Cute! Cute! Cute!
Unicorn Lady chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
*keeps laughing* This was great! Poor uncle J! Hehehe... Vengeance is surely sweet... Hmmm... maybe you should post an epilogue with scenes of poor uncle J's suffering, that would be great! I'm off to read more stuff! Byes!
darkie1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
LOL! Two words: Great story
Redaura chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
*giggles* lol! i like! very funny! :) good job :) poor sarah.. hee hee
Iden's Garden chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
aww! that was so cute! lol...short and fluffy! *runs off to decorate her room with mistletoe, stops and thinks* wait a minute...my BROTHER always comes in here...ARGH! *runs like a maniac burning all mistletoe*
BatBLady chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Can we say WONDERFUL!...that was hillarious! perfectly plotted, perfect interjections (AKA *after 30 minutes of making out* ect.), and a wonderful story idea in the first place! Write some more of this sort of thing...Please?
Solea chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Cute! You've got a great comic style. Hopefully you have some full-length Laby fics around because now I will go looking for them.

Solea