Reviews for Why I Didn't Want To Go Home for the Holidays
Impressive chapter 1 . 6/15
Excellent story! As to the note at the end however, it isn't insulting. From the perspective of a Jew (And one who reads about the Holocaust too much, for that matter XD), it's a fantastic story, and, while not light-hearted, per se, it gives a little more light to the cold villain we know all too well.
HPFlightlessBird chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wauw, this story is really good!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh my, this story kept me at the edge of my seat; it was lovely! Poor Rose... And an interesting take on Riddle's life.
Tervuren chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow! This fic is so awesome! I've been looking for something like this forever. Good job! :D
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Well. That was really unexpected, that might explain why Tom Riddle turned out the way he did. I find the fact that his other name means flight of death VERY interesting. Anyway that was good!
RainbowCarnage chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
OMG! FANTASTIC! I didn't expect that ending either! Oh great great great!
Taka ichijouji chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I like this story. Very interesting idea. Great job.
Katameran chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it I knew it! heehee. This was REALLY good, and an interesting idea...I never thought of that. I can see why he wouldn't want to go home for the holidays. Very clever, way to go :o)
Naomi Porter chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That was very good! It kind of puts a human touch in Voldemort. Kind of a character study. Very interesting the way you tied things together. Keep up the good work!
Mikala chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
That story was one of the best Tom Riddle stories I've ever read...I REALLY loved it :)
Swandive chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I love it! A very powerful story...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
It was very good but though you say that you have nothing against the Jews (and I'm sure you're telling the truth), it does seem a bit racist to say that Voldemort is a Jew.
BrieflyDel chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Fantabulous! I have a little bit of a hard time imagining Tom Riddle as Jewish (but I guess that's a personal prejudice, seeing as I am *smile*), but that was really well written.
Snowdrop chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I thouht your story was excellent. So that's what Voldemort means!
Starlight Eve I am not going to sign in right now chapter 1 . 6/27/2001