Reviews for Saving My Family: Exit Strategy Aftermaths
EverFlawless chapter 1 . 9/5/2022
I think the only reason a lot of people are confused is cause there is no separations between the big monologues and the discriptions of those who are talking. It may seem to others you’re repeating. But all I got so far is that you’re trying to set the stage of what’s going to happen in your book. Anyone who’s seen charmed would love all the characters you’re presenting in the beginning. But would love for a fine tuning of discription and tone and foreshadowing words instead of big placed monologues. Please message me. I really want to help you with this. I’m not a beta, well I don’t know how to beta, but would love to help you. Im going to keep reading to see where this is going and then I will give you a full list of how I would have written this and then in hopes maybe I’m nice about it that you would come back to this story.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 7/30/2022
Honestly this was pretty ridiculous, convoluted, and really stupid. Very hard to follow, a lot of things don't make sense.
ChrisBiancaFan chapter 22 . 9/8/2021
Also Phoebe sollte sich jetzt erst recht mit Cole zusammen tun und ihre Schwestern bestrafen.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
This chapter is so convoluted it is very hard to read.
Great story by the way
booklover2314 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
I liked the premise, but the way it's written is very difficult to follow. The formatting is too tight and the dialogue debating when in time he's going back to has too many characters talking in the same scene and they constantly change and repeat things. I don't know when he went back to and who is alive. I don't know if I will continue with the rest of the story.
PotterRathboneGreyFan chapter 17 . 8/3/2019
I like your stories but it seems like everything just keeps getting repeated over and over. It's difficult to keep up.
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
I was really excited about this story,but when I read it I was just confused. It is hard to tell who is talking for one. Their planning session is confusing and seems complicated for complicateds sake. And the whole show thing is confusing as well? Are you breaking the fourth wall? Is this some kind "the characters read/watch the story of them selevs" type story?
kalininanatay chapter 19 . 11/27/2018
Thanks it's an interesting story
TheLoneHale chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
It's a great idea, But my brain hurts.
PotterRathboneGreyFan chapter 19 . 9/28/2018
I love the ideas of your stories but I get so confused because everything is being repeated.
PotterRathboneGreyFan chapter 18 . 6/15/2018
Sorry spelled that wrong, 'rewrite'
PotterRathboneGreyFan chapter 18 . 6/15/2018
I love the plot, but it's really confusing to keep up. Don't be discouraged, but I think you need to either re site this you get a beta.
Talhulla chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
The plot was good but it's too confusing and you give away all in chapter one.
If you do a rewrit i will read it but not this sorry
gabyhyatt chapter 18 . 5/12/2018
Im getting confused
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
You have some pretty good ideas in there but I'm sorry. This is giving me a headache. Maybe it's me . I hope this doesn't discourage you though. As a writer one can understand it takes a lot of work to get your story right and you already know how to make an interesting plot. It's the execution that's the problem. I've struggled with that also but trust me you can get past it. Don't stop trying is all I'm saying.