Reviews for Saving My Family Seasons 3 & 4: Charmed Again
HPTwilightGALover chapter 18 . 6/15
Sorry spelled that wrong, 'rewrite'
HPTwilightGALover chapter 18 . 6/15
I love the plot, but it's really confusing to keep up. Don't be discouraged, but I think you need to either re site this you get a beta.
Talhulla chapter 1 . 5/17
The plot was good but it's too confusing and you give away all in chapter one.
If you do a rewrit i will read it but not this sorry
gabyhyatt chapter 18 . 5/12
Im getting confused
You have some pretty good ideas in there but I'm sorry. This is giving me a headache. Maybe it's me . I hope this doesn't discourage you though. As a writer one can understand it takes a lot of work to get your story right and you already know how to make an interesting plot. It's the execution that's the problem. I've struggled with that also but trust me you can get past it. Don't stop trying is all I'm saying.
I like the 'idea' of the story but...I don't know of its just me but the way it's written really makes things hard to understand. Sometimes it's very confusing.
davidahare chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I have been reading this story and what Chris is attempting to do is fine, but I feel that he is the one who causes Cole to murder his family. I feel that even in the tv show that he was trying to do right but everyone was against him. He was just trying to save his father's soul. I will still read the story because I like it even though you will probably kill Cole off instead of making him completely human and getting his father back.
clanderson3675 chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
ro-test? Definition please?
HPTwilightGALover chapter 13 . 4/23/2017
I'm not trying to be mean, but this story needs re-written. Because in some chapters you have everything the same, so you might want to fix it...
SorceressEternityIII chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I really wanted to read this story, but it's too confusing. When telling a story, all dialogue gets repetitive and boring. The language is too flowery and highly unrealistic, unfortunately. Real people don't talk like that, so that takes away with what you're trying to convey to the audience. One more critique is that you don't want to give too much away in the first chapter because it lessens the impact of the story. Exposition is boring to modern day readers, whom always get distracted by the smallest thing.
makoto20 chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
cute :)
makoto20 chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
cute :)
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
I'm sorry but I don't think I can continue to read this story. I was way to confused about who was talking to who and who was "BABY" at the beginning of the chapter? Usually, you say the person's name and then write with the pronoun or descriptor, you don't start out that way cause no one knows who you are talking about. I did like the premise of your story but the execution of it, is lacking.
lizardmomma chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
WOW, that was a lot to take in. Sometimes I feel that it's a little hard to read as I'm not 100% sure who is talking at times, but reading carefully does help and if you don't you miss info anyways. WELL DONE!
kasey123 chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Love this so far need more please