Reviews for Legion
ggf1 chapter 24 . 9/13
thanks for the story. I'm sad it's probably not going to be done
and that others though bitching was a good idea. I knew it was not done and still enjoyed what was there.
KoalaKiller chapter 24 . 9/8
Its a crying shame you gave up writing, so few Worm authors going around today and enjoyed what you did post before whatever real life stuff pulled you away. Anyways, if you ever do startup again I'll be sure to read this story again
BabyRage chapter 3 . 8/22
What is this shit
twilliams1797 chapter 24 . 8/16
ok dude. It's been a year plus. Either finish it or let us know you have abandoned it.
there are so many questions and recipes to be had here..
outcome of the Winslow arrests.
when will we see Pied Piper?
what is the outcome of Madison and Emma Those Bitches?
will tattletale let the world know who Legion is? will 'Little Storm"?
will Taylor and Amy burn out from going too far too fast?
what body mod will they have to pull back from?
What's in the Mine?
what will Danny do when he finds out.?

and several thousand other scenes of daily plodding through life.
No I am not crriticising your writing style or method, I DID read all the way to the end here, and I DO want more.
Archer1eye chapter 24 . 8/7
Soooo just read all of this. Is this fic dead and gone or just massive writer’s block? I do greatly enjoy it, even considering you cover everything and I mean everything. Kudos for that by the way, that takes a great deal more patience than I can muster. Anyhow, I’d love to see more but knowing it’s genuinely gone would also be nice cause I will wait indefinitely.
Lovely chapter 24 . 7/20
Dear Author,

I really enjoyed this story. I had my doubts at first but I just gave in to your new characterizations and found it to be a heartwarming story. I'm not sure why you stopped writing this tale, so I will only say that it was a lovely experience and if you ever were to pick it back up at some point then you will find at least one reader returning. Best wishes to you.

Sincerely,
Reader
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 7/9
I am very glad that they weren't being Nazi jackbooted thugs.

Such a shame I doubt Taylor will believe it...
ramielz chapter 7 . 7/4
This is progressing nowhere.. all i was reading was sob story..
NoName36599 chapter 8 . 6/29
so, not that this isn't a good story, but eight chapters in and Taylor really still doesn't know what her powers are, or how she will use them or even if she will use them. For a story that is only 24 chapters long, being 8 chapters in and still setting up basic stuff like the main characters powers and what she will do with them is pretty bad.

Like I said, not exactly a bad story, but... I won't be reading any further or recommending to anyone. Sorry
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 7 . 5/25
Wonderful chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/25
Poor Taylor
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 5/25
So does she have powers?