Reviews for Let's Take the Arts at Domino High
hama431 chapter 3 . 2/28
update the next chapter please
cheetahkit chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
please reconsiter about continuing...i like to read more, being a former band member myself.
No Subject chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I WUV THIS STORY! ! And HOW ironic that all of them got roles that would pair them with their 'true loves'. XD I LOVE IT! I hope you could update this...um...PWEASE! ! !

Shia
kalimoto chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Imagining the yamis in the back of the class...just made me laugh...seriously...

Ok...well, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!

...please? -mokie eyes-
tastes-like-ciel chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Please write another chapter!I really want to know what happens next!-
Rikkeh chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
I'm reviewing, I'm reviewing, look! _ Although..it took me long enough, I'm gonna keep reviewing until you wanna hit me! Anyway, this is an incredibly kawaii fic (it's classed as it automatically for having Y/Y! AND having Yami blush) but the thought of Anzu lying on Yami..*shivers* ugh..I'm scared. I WOULD fill out the band thing except I don't play any instruments and I've never really had to do a music class, ;; so maybe I'll just ask Yuugi for the answers instead XD I'll say update soon and give you a cookie as bribery, so update soon! _ *hands cookie*
soulisgone chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Aw! Please review soon! Don't give up on this story just yet, although it's been about more than a year and a half, but please update soon! _
misori chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Lemon?

/interested/

O_O

; Well, I like this fic! And I do wish for you to update it.. heh. ;

-Miso
YxYBxRstoriesROCK chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
OK... a lot confusing. amusing though. Very amusing.
Sakia Ishida chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Really! you figured out the part for the piano? Pls if you can sent it to me? my email is . I'll be really happy if you could thanks... and great story...hope u update soon
Darknessmiko chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
or Trombone

I'm smart, I can play a few instruments, and I can read music

forteloud retardondoslow down

, bass, alto, tenor

6.4 spaces 5 lines

BrassTrombone PercussionDrum Set WoodwindsFlute

, Trombone, Electric Piano, Oboe

_ I love your story so far please continue.
lin3 chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
Sorry to bug yah again, but I felt like filling out that thang. N-WAYZ YOU NEED TO UP DATE!
*breaths deeply*
Y.L:You know if she wasn't my Hikari, I'd be saying she's creeping me out.
ME:hay!
Y.L:N-wayz this is what she has to say.
and drums. But also I think the gitaur is a nice relaxer.
strings. . but thats really pulling it since I think of them equly.
3. I can say pleas?
I can grovle at your feet and am a good slave?
I am a good surprano and insterment player. . .ok that was lame. .I can begg .. . and grovle . . he. . he?
I HATE these. I allways fall asleep in class when the choir techer goes over these. . and band. o.k tell me if these are wrong.
1. Arpeggio Nots of a chord played 1 at a time
:gets louder and louder slowly. WE do it all the time in choir.
3:Ok this is probably not one. But I heard this deffenition during band and I'm despret. Soli:Hole section plays.
Now that is over-few!
5:Bas, treble, Tenor, alto
. Staff.*Giggles*
7. I'm gonna try not to say the Same as Yugi said. I don't like cheating. W.W:Chello B:Tuba S:Viola
godness. You expect me to name them? Ok here it goes.
Gituar and piano,drumps and ocreana, bells, viola,Xylophone,and my hermonoca when I got when I was seven which I'm very proud of. *Blush's*and If you don't mind me adding my own voice. My choir teacher say's that, too, is an instroment. I've been both serprano and alto, and majore in surano. I had gone into Descant 1. It turnd out horrible. So as I say, just once.
well sorry for ratting you're ear off, I'm emmencly bord and am awaiting you;re up date. PLEAS UP DATE! PLEASE!
Y.L:Come on*drag's Lin3 off*
Lin3:*voice fading*PLEASE.
Y.L:Yes. Please. SHUT UP L3! Gwod. Well up date before she annoys the heck outta me!
Lin3:I can do that? Cool! SEEYAH~
Yami Demon-PH33R M3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
I like its really great. UPDATE SOON! :)
Lin3 chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Lin3"Love it! That is why I exspect you to up date son! Or else. . .well Yami Lin?...
Yami Lin."I'll beat the crap outta yah.
Lin3"YAMI NOT LIKE THAT. kindly. Like this...*cogh*. . . sorry I have to do this torture to you but . . it works on every one at school
*really~!*
Ok here goes nothing.
*Pulls out emmencly adorible Puppy dog face.*
"May you pleas up date? Onagi?Onagi!"
Yami LIn"how can you say no?"
"N-ways, let yugi have a super lovely surprano and pleas*tears*let him be a good artist too!ONAGI!"
Yami Lin"I think she needs to leave now. UP DATE SON OR ELSE!"*makes slicing motion with finger.
SEYAH~
~.~
angelofdarkness chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
1. flute
2. band
3. i'm good at it. i'm a band nerd. and i am the angel of darkness and you shall regret it if you even think about kicking me out! muahahahahahaha!
yami a_o_d: -_-() *sigh* what a loser
me: hey!
4. forte: play loud piano: play soft fortissimo: play really loud (louder thean forte)
5-7. yugi already answered that for me! thank you yugi! *glomps yugi*
yugi: yeah...no problem...could you get off of me now?
8. yeah, piano and guitar
okie day, there's your quiz. now please finish the story? *gives puppy dog eyes similar to yugi*
*turns into chibi angel_of_darkness* pwetty pwease?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »