Reviews for Muggle Things
MY HEART chapter 2 . 8/17
*He gives her a thousand galleons for a trampoline*
My heart. . .
Groveling. . .
Doubling it. . .
I need to sit down
What?
WHAT THE WHAT
(Love the story by the way)
Alisha chapter 27 . 8/9
Ahhh 50 and Chingy bringing me back to my early teenage years. Thanks so much for that. Cheers to you
Alisha chapter 17 . 8/8
I've been looking for years for a story where Draco learns muggle things from Hermione I can't believe I never ran across this story. It is sooooo interesting
Atrumnex chapter 1 . 6/28
Don't know why I thought this was a finished story and got into it. Please finish it at some point? It's really good
ningy0princess chapter 29 . 4/23
This story is so fun, while having me all up in my feels. Perfection! Instant favorite!
Loving your Dramione story, except for the harry/ginny pairing. Couldn't you have paired him up with an OC, say a drop dead gorgeous French auror, or an american he met at a conference? I HATE ginny-the-fangirl with the aggression and the temper and the smothering mother.
theshirelles chapter 1 . 2/28
i am beyond enthralled with this fic its so good words cant describe it- can u please pleasee continue it i know its been 3 years BUT IVE BEEN RE READING IT AND IM QUITE INVESTED
What the hell? Aurors can demand to see anyone’s wand when they want? How authoritarian and an utter lack of privacy! That should be against the law, authors should have to have like a permit or something! “Safety” is NO excuse!
leannejames000 chapter 29 . 2/16
So good please update soon
aureliandreams chapter 29 . 2/5
I SO wish this was finished! It's so good!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
Will there ever be more? Lucius abs Draco haven’t had their final showdown yet. And poor Hermione has to get on an airplane!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 8 . 12/26/2020
Favorite lines:

“What are you doing, Harry?”
“I’m looking for the flying pigs.”

And:

“The cats have taken me hostage.” That may be the single most accurate thing I’ve ever read. I read that paragraph to my husband and he said, “that’s one of your stories, isn’t it?” I’m not sure he believed me when I said it wasn’t.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
I’m looking forward to the shopping trip. I know we all always enjoy a good Hermione-takes-Draco-shopping chapter!
lurk-lurk chapter 29 . 10/31/2020
hiiii please come back and finish this story if possible, it's amazing
dabdysia chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
I just re-read your story again, would love an update
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »