Reviews for Muggle Things
dabdysia chapter 1 . 2/10
I still hope for an update, I love this fanfic
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 8 . 1/26
"Good thing I didn't mention the oven"...hahahaha your humor is great. Love this, was exactly what I was looking for.
Crazylunalove chapter 29 . 1/13
Love this story so much. I’ve been waiting so long for you to pick it up again. Please let me see the end of this
Hope to you haven’t abandoned this your writing is amazing would really like to see an update soon
Take care
zsimmons14 chapter 29 . 1/1
Brilliant story!
Loving the writing, and the characters...hope you update again!
roxanicar chapter 29 . 1/1
I love this story!
dabdysia chapter 29 . 12/16/2019
My check in. I really hope you'll continue this story
to-anyone316 chapter 29 . 12/15/2019
omg i spent an entire night (yes, i stayed up late reading this lol) and a morning reading this. aww, i’m so in love with this story! i really love your characterizations, especially of hermione and draco. and let me just say how adorable it is that draco’s so excited about learning muggle things!
Mel1987 chapter 29 . 12/10/2019
I love this story. I’ve reread it so many times. Is it going to be updated anymore? I’d love to see what happens when they get home!
MirriTandris chapter 29 . 12/2/2019
I'm hoping you continue this soon! I know that it's been a year and a half since the last update, but I'm following just in case
madisongowland chapter 29 . 11/13/2019
I love this!
Lucy G.E chapter 29 . 11/10/2019
please continue this story.. I love how you describe dramione..
HesMyBelAmi chapter 29 . 10/20/2019
I love this story! Very original and sweet. Can’t wait for an update!
DragonLady37 chapter 29 . 10/14/2019
I hope this story hasn’t been abandoned! I love these versions of these characters so much!
Puzzler54 chapter 27 . 10/13/2019
This is a great story. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so much so that I have not paused to review sooner!

It looks like you last updated a while ago. I really hope this story continues. It is so good. I've laughed and chuckled and hugely enjoyed each chapter. If you continue, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »