Reviews for Veela Blood
VanillaRosemary chapter 1 . 8/10
WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!? Why would you do that!? Oh my god
Aren't Veela supposed to be a living sort!
I WANT TO STAB HARRY!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Very loving way to start a story.
ncbexie25 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Interesting story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
this is a great story. the plot for it could be that he uses lucius to spy on the dark lord. dumbledore can be dark too if you wish. he recruits into his pack remus and serrus and by some twist of plot severus. i advise that you give them adventures into other parts of britian for some reason so he can recruit more people to his pckk. in the end voldie is defeated. oh and save narissca in some way. (don't forget to do something with hermione ron blaise pansy creg and goyle) (the slytherins because you specifically mentioned them.)
KrixLight chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS. IF YOU DO, I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER!

how will their relationship change? harry promises not to hurt draco, but is it really possible? there is a great chunk left to be explained especially with the history revealed from the last chapter? how does Lucious feel as a follower? will he be plotting against harry?

what was the importance of the pack? will harry gain more followers?

why are the dominates abusive? was there an origin? how can harry change that?
KrixLight chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
so cute.
KrixLight chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
What language is Scemo and Cane from? I tried Italian but I don' think the definition fit. Also I would really appreciated it if you would give a warning before changing perspectives (previous chapter)

Otherwise, like always, beautiful.
KrixLight chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
this may have been the only chapter in which the title made sense to me.
KrixLight chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Shouldn't Snape care more for Draco because he is Draco's godfather? If that was the case, Draco should have nothing to fear from Snape.

Surprisingly, I really love this dark harry. There isn't enough of him in fanfiction. you know any other?
KrixLight chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
that is heartbreaking but so sweet.
KrixLight chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
your use of language is absolute perfection. beautiful. there may be small minor errors, misspelled words, etc. but wow. (do you have a beta? they usually do well in editing). I probably won't comment for every chap. but this is fabulous. I adore the imagery and your VOICE.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
nice. I love your use of tropes. and imagery. so beautifully written.
Yours-Forever-M chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
i love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Really good very creative I wish you would continue though
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
holy shit. everything has gone to hell *holds head and looks shocked* harry abusses draco, draco submits, ron for once keeps his mouth shut, now lucius is giving in to harry! why world?! what have we done to deserve such madness?!