Reviews for Luke's Christmas
It's great story
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/23
Bahahahaha, hilarious. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I realt enjoyed this fic.
But there is one problem: Years, months and days aren't the same on different planets beacuse the length of those demens on the size of the planet and hos far it is from it's star. Meaning there is no way a whole galaxy can celebrate something like christmas at the same time.
But as I said, it was great anyway.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Lol that was a good story. Thanks for sharing it with us
ladysithari4370 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Love it.
GGMK chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Another nice story from you.

That's why I don't drink, I would hate to ramble on like that.

The ending was a bit weird for me, though. No one asked about the old guy?

Otherwise, a fun story.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
HA HA HA! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww. If only it was true...
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Brilliant. Damn brilliant. You had me laughing the whole time. XD Vader couldn't take it anymore... Hah! (but was that really the reason?)

Anyway, I love this! Love it! Love it! Love it! Definitely going on my favs.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I absolutely loved this, especially the part where Luke tells Darth Vader that his clothes are cool. That was too adorable.

Wonderful fic. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Great job.
Theeunknownfactor chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved how you kept them in character, and yet used your own brand of humor.

I laughed quite a bit. O stars, that was great!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
LOL This was great. I felt Luke was a bit out of character, but I think you had Vader down pat. Nice job. :)
mousefiction chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
The exchange between Artoo and Threepio at the very beginning of this fic was done really well; it was as if I was watching them in one of the movies.

Nine (well, I guess ten) kids? o.O Wow... that's a lot of siblings...

"You could always count on Han when you wanted to be cynical about almost anything." LOL

Aw... poor Caf lost his loved ones on Alderaan :(

I really enjoyed the "have you heard from your mother or Vader this Christmas" bit. I especially liked how it followed this part: "Caf sighed. 'If only I had known. Life is too short for grudges. You never know when a Christmas might be your last together.' Luke felt a little strange, down in the pit of his stomach. It was a disturbing thought, yet a very relevant one."

"'So,' Vader said. It was triumphant, referring to the fact that he had captured him." I can just hear that tone of voice easily.

"Stay out of my head!" Luke snapped.

"You should learn to shield your thoughts."

"You should learn to mind your own business!"

"Your thoughts are my business," Vader remarked. That was a nice and entertaining back-and-forth.

"I am considering the best way to incapacitate you for your journey to the Emperor," Vader added.

"How about death?" Luke suggested.

That literally made me laugh out loud.

I don't know why, but I find it intriguing and humorous that Vader would be wondering when Luke was going to ask where the refresher was.

"Attempting to look innocent." I find that really cute.

"He wondered what Vader would say if he asked him to turn the respirator off ..." Hah! Now I'm wondering how Vader would react to Luke asking that (as opposed to someone else, obviously).

"Luke -" "Don't call me Luke," Luke snapped. "We're not on a first name basis." I can so see Luke saying something like that!

"Then tell me about your life. I am curious."

"Why should I?" Luke asked.

"Then perhaps you would care to discuss why you should embrace the Dark Side." Luke frowned. "I grew up on a farm on Tatooine."

The way you construct your little exchanges, like the one above, are brilliantly done. Even though they are simple, they are very "real."

"I'm not listening to you," Luke said, folding his arms.

"You are listening to me, and you will answer my questions." That seemed like a very child-parent-like exchange, and I liked it a lot.

And Luke's "Lalalala," LOL! "Uh Oh," indeed, Luke. Now I want to know what Vader was going to do in retaliation to that. That would have been cool to see. Really, someone going "lalala," the I-can't-hear-you bit to Lord Darth Vader? LOL. I'm sure Luke's the only one ever in the history of everything that would survive doing that, but I doubt he'd remain unscathed. I just really loved that part-it was really funny. You're amazing for thinking that up.

Oh, no-Caf! Aw... he wanted to meet his hero. Sniff...

"Just tell him ... I forgive them. I forgive them for my family, for Alderaan. If I can forgive them all that . . . then there's hope ... for ... for peace ... in this ... galaxy." That's a very nice line.

Ah! I wanted to read more about the tour. Oh well, it's not needed-I'm just really curious.

Vader's response to Luke's question about his hand-I think it is exactly the answer he'd give in the movies. Great job on that.

Wow to Luke saying why he wanted to become a Jedi... that had to be really hard for Vader to hear, and the emotional impact that hit Vader is shown nicely by his comment of "Too much," when Luke asked him what happened to him.

Luke telling Vader he was hungry and then exclaiming "I want some breakfast!" was hilarious, LOL.

"Vader made a dismissive gesture. 'Go back into the other room, and I will contact someone to bring you some food.'

'Don't order me around!' Luke said, folding his arms.

'Do you want to eat, or don't you?'

Luke gave Vader one last glare, then turned, heading back for the dining room." OWNED, Luke. It's so entertaining to see them interacting in this parent child way, under the circumstances.

"You know," Luke said, talking with his mouth full, "this could make getting captured by the Imperials very popular among my friends." AWESOME line.

Use a STRAW? *facepalm*

...Reading this is making me want to go out and buy a bottle of champagne. I may do just that.

"I don't drink." "Neither do I," says Luke as he drinks his drink...*chuckles*

Luke telling Vader he thinks he's "neat"? Oh, no-stop now,Luke, or you'll get yourself caught up in the dreaded "I Love You, Man," drunken tirade...

A few sand grains short of a dune? Hah! That's a great expression.

And Luke telling Vader he liked the way he dressed and may show up one day in black? Priceless.

Luke's "Night, Father," was a nice touch, and I liked how Vader teased Luke a bit once he woke up.

Oops... sorry... I didn't realize how long this review was getting! Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic. It put a really big smile on my face, and you did a wonderful job on Luke and Vader's characterizations.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and sweet story!

Mouse
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Completely unrealistic and it could never happen, but oh how I wish it could! This was both hilarious and adorable! D in other words, I loved it!
Lady Evans Potter chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
"Luke, do you want some champagne?" xD

Completely hilarious story. Wonder why I didn't read it before :P

While I know it's not likely to happen, I'd love a sequel to it. It was lovely written