Reviews for Am I Courageous?
Stary Wylk chapter 4 . 6/20/2022
What was humorous about this?
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
Great Story hope it continues!
Guest xThomas chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
So Ranma thinks he’s sailor moon, then fights a youma, then gets hit again at end of the chapter and forgets.
Where have I seen this trope before?
Derich chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
This is, by far, the most laid back Sailor Pluto I have ever read...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Different, but a lot of fun. Even better, I have no idea where this going and how much canon will be changed as a result. Please continue.
flairina chapter 6 . 6/1/2018
Well, this should be fairly cataclysmic. The Senshi, the fiancees, the Dark Kingdom, and probably whoever the hell else feels like it meeting up on a yacht. This gon' be good.

The changes made to the senshi as a whole are pretty interesting. Ami being more aggressive and prone to lashing out, Rei having some sort of trauma that prevents use of divination, Usagi remembering her past in full... I like it, on the whole. Makes their dynamic a bit more tempestuous than preferable, but overall it's nice just to see something different.

That scene with Cologne made me laugh. With Ranma understanding how the effect works to an extent, there's likely a chance she can replicate it even if Cologne removes it, so there's no taking that back I'd think. No idea what'll happen when she makes it to Nodoka, since the reaction could be any number of things, I imagine.
perfectshade chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
It is so good to see you back in business again! Sure, i may have had to reread some parts to get the plot sorted in my head again, but that is just a bonus!

Lots of stuff happened and right now i‘m not quite sure what to comment on. Nothing particulary bad sticking out anyway and i think just highlighting some parts i enjoyed especially should work.
To start with i enjoy just how off the rails the plot is while still staying pretty true of the spirit/lore of source material.(within reason as usual for crossovers)

This is in fact one of the major draws for me in the entire story. So it is good to see continued!
Ranma becoming more than merely temporarily mind whammied is a developement that implies quite a number of serious events and departures from canon structures(fiances and relationships in general). Combined with newfound adorable relationship with future daughter i have a lot of fun with following how Ranma goes about dealing with what life throws at her and the plans she makes. Seeing her thoughts on the matter is quite interesting and in my eyes a good way to show how she is different to before.

Usagi having hidden depths to herself, while retaining her more bratty or silly qualities, is a nice addition. Maybe not quite true to canon, but i believe this is for the betterment of the story you‘re telling.

Though this depth also makes me await her meeting Ranma again and how that entire thing turns out. Especially considering the kind of things that have been hinted about via future girl.

Setsuna and Cologne do their thing again in each own‘s way. Not bad but i think i mostly like how they work to frame the events at a larger scale and provide some outside view on events. Don‘t get me wrong, i saw how each has an agenda and potential conflict, but right now they mostly furthered showing off changes in Ranma/the situation and i like how that worked out.

Overall let me repeat that i was very happy to get this notification in my email account and this mood stayed with me well after finishing the chapter!

Hope to see some more of you in time, but of course only when you can manage.
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 5/24/2018
With this little bit of not doing fire readings you might need to correct Rei's reason for being at the Tendo Dojo when the Chibi Time Traveler shouted Mama. Unless she has another method of divination?
Spokavriel chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
I wish that you had Nabiki say what was in the letter. I wonder if Setsuna and the Doctor will show up together in the future. And which doctor? The attitude felt like Tom Baker but I don't want to just assume it was him.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 5/23/2018
Awesome
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 5/23/2018
Thank you for the story, I've just finished rereading it and look forward to more in the future, hopefully not the too too distant future. Maybe I need the mirror to speed things up a bit by making future jumps to each new chapter.
Riniko22 chapter 3 . 5/22/2018
Youma's just need love! Not being twisted into pretzel shapes. But, seriously that was a funny chapter.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
So Ranma went out to go to Dr Tofu's and somehow on the way or before hand had all the items to do a Sailor Moon cosplay. Its not like there was a moment that would have been good to shop pickingthem up unless it was left off screen before actually going to Tofu's

Just how long was the fight. When in the day was it that Ranma finally went out of the Dojo with Tofu's as a goal.

This is fun but some things could use a little more notation on time passing/

Daniel Thomas Stack
aka Spokavriel at yahoo.
Aceina chapter 6 . 5/22/2018
you really made usagi rei and ami be out of character this chapter why?

and this sudden drama this story started as a comedy
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
I thought that this was going to be interesting but it honestly seems more confused then anything at the moment. You have Ranma acting like them self one moment then you got him acting like Usagi with the horrible jokes. Or at least that is what I think you are trying to do. I have no problem with having Ranma as one of the sailor scout which ever one you try to put him as but I just don’t like the mix of characters personalities with the way you are currently doing it because it just doesn’t blend well.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »