Reviews for Puppet Without Strings
GrumpyGrue chapter 6 . 3/3/2020
The nothingness is annoying. Not letting him club people to his heart's content.
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 3/3/2020
Bad cat!
GrumpyGrue chapter 4 . 3/3/2020
Pablo is better than Crookshanks. Pretty big and pretty white can beat a polar bear in a fight.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 3/3/2020
Cat frog and gator trifeca. The most powerful beings in the world.
GrumpyGrue chapter 2 . 3/3/2020
Ron is a prat. Holding back for his safety is a cop out. Kick his arse Draco!
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
The adventures of crocodile boy and meat elf.
MegaKiraraLover chapter 6 . 1/31/2018
I don't review stories much anymore, but I just found yours again for the first time in a year and it reminded me of both how much I adore this game and your unique spin on it. A lot if what Draco/The Batter thinks seems like it could have come straight from the game, and seeing him find himself without The Player controlling him is so much fun. I simply hope you will continue this some day, and hope you know that all we readers will greatly appreciate it when you do :)
TodayParade chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
Wow, this is hands down one of the best OFF give ever!
89ingenting chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
Wow, this is really good.
Sourai-ken chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
I love the concept behind this story! I haven't really gotten all the way into the OFF fandom, but the stuff I've seen so far usually tends to portray the Batter as an unfeeling, automaton type, the kind that only exists for his purpose - which does fit with the plot - but it feels like the character doesn't get enough credit, nor is he fleshed out for the purpose of fanfiction.

After all, stories like these allow you to expand on the character and perhaps provide more understanding on them. I like your interpretation of the Batter being remorseful and someone who didn't intend to commit the sins he did; it's refreshing and honestly a lot better than reading the depressing, dark stories that only talk about pain and desolation.

That, and a crossover with Harry Potter is always good in my book... haha
Great work, keep it up :)

-Sourai
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Seeing a new chapter of this story has made me REALLY happy!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I really like this fic. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
mylifedependsoncandy chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
scREAMS GIVE ME MORE PLEASE
The 14th Undertaker chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Is it bad to say I'm already in love with this story?