Reviews for These are the Voyages
Gomboc123 chapter 11 . 7/28
This au is turning out to be so interesting! I love how you managed to fit the characters into the Star Trek universe, and how they all interact with each other. I hope you decide to continue writing this!
GrumpyCat503 chapter 11 . 1/21
This is an awesome AU keep up the good work!
3karen3 chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
I just tumbled on this and PLEASE update. its fascinating!
Firefly Alchemist chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
As a Trekkie and an avid FMA fan, I love this. The great writing is just an added bonus :)
Megane no Ohime-sama chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Bruh. BRUUUHHHHHH.
You've gotta be kidding how can you leave me hanging like this? Four months! Please tell me you're writing the next chapter Em. Please. This is too good to just leave lying like this.
Fire From Above chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
I thought Ling's methods of experimentation were quite fun and efficient.
fanficlove2014 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
"I didn't? I meant to." I laughed so hard at that part! Only Edward! Haha I love him! I'm really worried about him though.. Awesome chapter! I'm sad that I'm caught up! I wanna read more! XD can't wait for the next one!
fanficlove2014 chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
Gotta say I'm loving the interactions between Ed and winry! You are doing awesome with them! Gosh I need more! XD I had to laugh at eds thoughts of may watching him and winry and reporting back to al. That'll be a fun conversation! ;)
fanficlove2014 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Holy freaking poop! this was an extremely intense chapter! Nicely written!
fanficlove2014 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
O.M.G. Good gracious Edward Elric, I fucking LOVE you! bhaha! The whole meeting Winry meeting him half naked and him shouting he thought she'd be a guy was just to perfectly hilarious! XD haha Then you have little Alphonse come in and smooth everything over! I loved it!

Mmmmm I have to agree Winry... he is DAMN pretty ;) haha Awesome chapter!
fanficlove2014 chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Just found this today and sped through those first chapters. I already knew I was going to enjoy it but this chapter has officially got me hooked! I love me some Ed and how you write him is just perfect! I also enjoy they way you are slowly introducing more characters! I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy Ed's interactions with pretty much everyone! Ling will be a fun one for sure! XD

I'm kind of excited about the May and Al thing! I think that they are freaking adorable! Plus the way you have Ed describe their "hilariously failing to keep their flirtation a secret" was just to funny! I can't wait to read more!
Golddust chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Can't wait to see the rest! (though I'm kinda scared of what's going to happen in the next chapter)
I'm litterally in love with your story, the crossover is so unusual but you manage to make it work, and the result is wow!
Also I love to see how you make Edward and Winry interact with each other, you keep the spirit of the traditional FMA interaction, but with a little something morre, great job!
DarkenedStar chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
Glad to see an update! Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
O.O What's gonna happen?

Keep on Writin and Rockin'
Sentinel of Legends chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Are Ling Yao's actions and probable disregard for both medical protocols (by calling away two of the ship's medical staff when they would probably need to be monitoring Ed around the clock) and safety procedures (by exposing himself and two others to the sample to prove a point that Ed would have recorded or reported if he had noticed, as would Winry, as well as essentially play with the sample) be addressed and come back to bite him or will it not be brought up again? Just curious.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »