Reviews for Puppeteer
Radita chapter 7 . 2/5
Thank you for this amazing chapter! I hope your arms get better soon!
Celestial-loner chapter 7 . 2/4
The chapter is excellent but please take care of your health.
The issue with your arms sounds horrible! Your health is far more important than a story so it's understandable that you can't promise anything.
It's been a fun read so far so even if this stays unfinished I'm still glad you shared it with us. I hope your arms get better!

-SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews
kilau chapter 7 . 1/27
Loved the chapter, hope to see an update some time :) but can also understand constant pain is not something fun. Hope things go okay for you :)
Seijuuro-chan chapter 1 . 1/25
hope you get well soon
Hana-Taisho chapter 7 . 1/25
wow. This was awesome to read! thank you for the update, i'm sorry about your arms. I wish there were things us reviewers could help you with. Please be safe and take your time. your story is going now where with out you. and we will wait patiently. Like a true reader/reviewer should do!
Thank you again for updating.
Revanchist21 chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
This story is very innovative and interesting and I really hope you will finish making more chapters in the near future soon since this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man! Hope you will have more chapters soon in the future!
estefkania chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
why there's no update?
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You write Sakura's strange (to put it nicely) experience quite well. The first chapter with her panicking and unable to move actually made me a bit uncomfortable, so good job!

Hope your arms recover soon.
fairylover4679635 chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
Oh my god, I love this story!3 Hope your arms get better.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
I'm really enjoying the story! Please continue ️
Celestial-loner chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I do enjoy this story and Sasosaku as a pairing.
Nebelsue chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
this is interesting. Can't wait to see more of it :)
Another Face chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Ahhh the suspense! Please update!
Radita chapter 6 . 4/11/2017