Reviews for Puppeteer
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 6 . 9/16
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You write Sakura's strange (to put it nicely) experience quite well. The first chapter with her panicking and unable to move actually made me a bit uncomfortable, so good job!

Hope your arms recover soon.
fairylover4679635 chapter 6 . 8/5
Oh my god, I love this story!3 Hope your arms get better.
I'm really enjoying the story! Please continue ️
Celestial-loner chapter 1 . 7/18
I do enjoy this story and Sasosaku as a pairing.
Nebelsue chapter 6 . 5/28
this is interesting. Can't wait to see more of it :)
Another Face chapter 6 . 5/6
Ahhh the suspense! Please update!
Radita chapter 6 . 4/11
please update!
Valli chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh my, this story is so good! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Zombie Reine chapter 6 . 3/16
Well, shit meet fan, because you're about to hit it
becauseambatman1 chapter 6 . 3/16
I'm guessing Sasuke was really looking for Sakura, expecting her to be dead maybe. And is looking for the person who caused her more than likely death. The sheer horror when he finds out what really happened to her.. im excited! :D
Raiza-chan chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Ahhh! So Deidara does have feeling for Sakura and Sasori as well? Why is Sasuke looking for Her? Will he fight her?!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 6 . 3/15
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT HEEEEERREEEEEE! YOU'RE HORRIBLE, WAY TOO CRUEL! I WANTED TO KNOW SASUKES GOD DARN REACTION!
The Plague Doctor chapter 6 . 3/14
So glad I found this story! Very well written and interesting. I'm loving the way your displaying the characters. Can't wait for more ;)
ClaimInsanity chapter 5 . 2/25
I really like the plot you used for this story! I've always wanted to know what would happen if Sasori actually made Sakura a puppet. I cant wait to read about everyone's reaction to seeing Sakura, but mostly I can't wait to read about the rest of Team 7s reaction. I hope to read more soon!
Raiza-chan chapter 5 . 2/16