Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
the-laughingstock chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aw! This is sweet and I was happy when the angel turned out to be his mom in the end. Sweetness
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awh! :'3 perfect twist!
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That is such a good twist! Glad to see Erik's mom learned her lesson...
Lavilenafan13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
YAY! I liked this one.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aww...that was sweet...and Madeline found a way to redeem herself! (well, at least partly...)
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love this story please continue with this story. I want to ask you something is Madeline the mother of Erik? Plus can Erik and Christine get married PLEASE. Please e-mail me back at sarah.

From,

Sarah Margaret Zitter
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was just so sweet!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw! That was truly great! Great job!
LovetheScottishAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aww! How sweet of Madeleine to do that for Erik!

- LtSA (LovetheScottishAngel)
The Cure chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow, I was suprised who the angel was at the end. I liked the story a lot! God Bless and Merry CHristmas!

-Liane
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
AW! *takes deep breath* AWW AWW AWW AWW AWW! *sniffsniff* It's so wonderful! I LOOVE it! It's definately going on my favorites list...Ahh, pluff...I loved the part about the Angel and the Monster...how christine felt like the monster...*sighs* I must say, I wasn't expecting that part at the end...but it was wonderful! I love it! *adds to favorites*
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Whoo-a! Nice, VERY nice. _
*dies instantly from an overdose of happiness*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
AW! SO CUTE!
Nyx chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
*has to Review*

I have one word to say...AW!

THIS IS SO ADORABLE! :D
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Okay, so it's been a good long time since this was posted, but I happened across it . . . and even in July I suddenly feel in the christmas spirit (Too darn bad it's like, 100 degrees outside, though even at christmas it'd be in the 80's or so . . .ahem, that's right reviewing.)

This was absolutely beautiful fluff! I LOVED IT! What a great present to Erik, and the perfect way for Madeline to make it right :-) I'd be adding you to my faves list if it wasn't so full right now . . . hm