Reviews for Kakarot- The God of Destruction
yudhazebba chapter 19 . 8/23/2021
mohamadoulo23 chapter 17 . 5/1/2021
U ruined it dumbass
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2021
Yeah shit story hope you don’t continue writing this garbage
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2021
Fuck this story ever since he left the universe lol been skipping everything since... became shit
LucdRetical chapter 2 . 1/29/2021
This is so dope. I love your writing/typing. Keep it up
ALL HAIL KAKAROT!
RueX12 chapter 7 . 9/23/2020
This novel is so stupid and good at the same time maybe it's more stupid than good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Man U must really hate my boy Superman
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2020
In my honest opinion I feel this story could do so much better without all of the cliches in it
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2020
So vegeta is a chic in this fanfic
Hello chapter 19 . 4/12/2020
Update?
Fireguy chapter 19 . 4/12/2020
When are you releasing the next chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
Yeah I wonder why is Dark Prince so Ignorant of the Dragon Ball Lore.. it's clear he is feigning ignorance. He is Probably Trolling
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
Those are not just Names You Dumbass Hell has Size Comparable to The Living universe.. The Same Applies To Heaven as Well.

The kaioshin Realm Realm by itself is 1/10 of Macroverse.

You Do not Seem Smart To Know That That The Mortal Only Live In Living Universe. IMAO!
darkprince9080 chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Uh huh and you DO know it’s just names right?! You can’t have multiple universes in one universe like seriously that would probably be considered a multi-universe NOT. A single universe. Listen look up physics or research more and probably that small brain of yours will get bigger.
Kron chapter 19 . 2/28/2020
So will kakarot eventually Hakai Batman cause that's the only way to make sure he's not a nuisance anymore.