Reviews for The Three Monkeys Trilogy: Mizaru
Fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
When i frist reaed the summry i thought i wouldn't like it BUT I'M telling you that I LOVE IT ! so finnsh your Trilogy PLESSE
sarla chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
arh, Vegeta borned blind? Great idea (why didn't I come up with it? *kick myself*) ok, cool fic! keep it up!

oh, and UPDATE SON!
Seraina chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Ahh! No... please tell me there is more. Please? Pretty please? I love this one... I love the idea of blind fighters and the scifi is great! Oh I do hope you haven't forgotten about this story.

-Seraina
Tainted Valentine chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
OMG! HOW DARE YOU END IT THERE!EVIL!

*Crys* T_T
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
*twitches* u leave it right there? *wails* dude, this fic is so cool! *pleads* please don't leave it there, u hafta continue! *bows* hehe, excellent job so far, luv it of course! well i suppose i can hang out here till it's update, if that will ever happen *pouts*. *thumbs up* keep up the great work! *waves* ja ne!
princess Kyra chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
I like your story so could you please update it?

I hope you hurry up but take your time and get another good chapter up.

Good luck
weasel-kun chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
Wow, I mean wow. That was just great! I can't wait 'till you really get more into the story. the prologue just pulled me into the story. Please continue soon!
silver dragon chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
oh please continue this fic! PLEASE! this is my fav fic and u r so cool! keep on typing! ;P
Sasha-marie-d chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Toro in spanish also means Bull
Sasha-marie-d chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Wow your story looks promising
Android18 chapter 3 . 3/3/2003
wow! what can i say - you know i loved it!

I love your writing style! It's totally realistic - you know how to bring sci-fi to life, which is very you've got it down!

The whole cat idea was adorable. Toro is already one of my favorite .

I love the way you're developing the characters, especially Yamucha, although he might not be in the story again. You did a great job with his character. I also liked the way you potrayed Bulma's dad. He's such a great character! Good job!

Loving it and can't wait for another chapter!
I Quit.for now chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
I AM REVIEWING! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW! It's been a while, but *glares at mother* I now have full control of this computer.

Now for the actual review.

Lovely chapter! I love how you go into the details so well! The chapter just flows beautifully.

I felt almost bad for Yamucha. After all, how easy can it be when you girlfriend leaves you for space and then doesn't inform you of this until the day before she leaves? Then I reminded myself that this was Yamucha and I was a devoted B/V addict! .and all the 'Poor Yamucha's running through my head just stopped.

Still, I was suprised to hear that everyone's favorite (or not so favorite) walking, talking, *floating* cat had kittens! It kinda makes me wonder.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, where I hope to see the more of the unconscious Bulma and her kitten, the unfortunatly blind Vegeta and maybe even a little of his brother.

Update soon!
Ashton chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
Hey, this is a very good idea for a story and I really want to see what happens next. I especially want to see Vejiita blind. Heh. Please update soon.

-Ashton-
Bulma chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
This is just the start and Im really enjoying your story.

Please, continue it. Soon, please? ;)

Do you have a mailing list?

[ ]s, Bulma.
otepoti chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
what a great start i will watch this story closely