Reviews for Thank you, Nashi
How dare you be evil
Cookiecutter3487 chapter 17 . 3/29
Rainbow petals from Lucy's tree
Yooo chapter 28 . 12/17/2019
Hey, I don't normally review, but I wanted to say how I found this story. It was on Quotev a while back and it was super good- every so often I went back and reread it. All of a sudden, I see this on , and I was like "Oh hey, I didn't know the author posted it here too!" So I decided to reread it- but the ending was completely different from how I remembered it. I scoured Quotev to see if the ending was the same, but I couldn't find it. After a little investigation, I found out the story I read the first time was actually STOLEN, and they had changed the ending!

It's nice to know the REAL ending to my favorite NaLu fanfiction, and when I decide I want to read it again, I'll come right back here. 3
FullMetalPianist chapter 19 . 12/5/2019
AHHH! You're definitely not the only one who cried...! Gah! Nashi's just SO cute! and Natsu's just so sweet! AHH! MY HEART! Thank you so much for writing this story! It's so touching!
FullMetalPianist chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
Hi! I absolutely LOVE this chapter! The idea for guild wars?! That was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this work of art! I can't wait to continue reading! •
JustALittleSociallyAwkward chapter 26 . 10/4/2019
I cannot believe you did that. It's 2 am rn and I'm crying a river
Uzumaki-kun1 chapter 28 . 9/14/2019
aaaa i love this history
nyx.clotho chapter 8 . 8/11/2019
CANA NASHI IS A CHILD LMAAAAO
Sele de la Luna chapter 28 . 8/9/2019
I adore this fanfic. I cried a lot. Awesome.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2019
This is by far the best fanfiction I’ve ever read! I’ve read it three times through and I can’t get enough! You’re really talented at writing and I love your stories! ️
Imagination Collector chapter 28 . 6/23/2019
it's 11 pm and i'm teary but satisfied. thank you so much for this fic
Imagination Collector chapter 27 . 6/23/2019
I KNEW IT I ABSOLUTELY KNEW IT AS SOON AS THE ECLIPSE GATE WAS INTRODUCED THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PLEASED IN MY LIFE
Imagination Collector chapter 26 . 6/23/2019
great there's tears all over my laptop now hhhhhh
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »