Reviews for Tales of the Monkey Queen
Reviewer guy 433 chapter 139 . 9/25/2020
really loves this story hope it continues
Guest chapter 139 . 9/5/2020
I love this story! I hope it continues to Dragonball Super and Dragonball Mulitverse. (If you decide to)
Are going to be including Broly in this story? If you are then which version are you going to be using? Or better yet would Broly be a female in this story like Goku?

Also I hope you'll be including the DBZ movies that take place after Buu saga and they were consider non-canon because Toriyama didn't do them which makes sense. Don't do DBGT, its story line is not good, there's alot of writing inconstancy to it and the arcs were poorly done. The Black star dragonball arc didn't make any sense, I was sad when they killed off Piccolo which was unnecessary and I wasn't surprise when Super 17 killed Doctor Gero again and the disservice done to his character (what they did with Android 17 pissed me off) , don't get me started on other things what was wrong with that arc. I did like some villains of the show: Dr Myuu and the Tuffles mutants and Baby because they were after Vegeta and the saiyans like Dr Raichi: Plan to eradicate the Super Saiyans movie special (Both 1990's and 2010's versions). And Goku's transformation to SSj4 was awesome and the best transformation there is. I hope they get involved in the story somehow or reimagine. I truly don't know where to begin with the Shadow Dragons arc. I prefer DBM and Super as Sequels to DBZ instead of GT.

Perhaps I've been too harsh on GT because while Super is good show, it has it's own flaws such as the God of Destructions and the overuse of Gods in general really. I wish they introduce the Supreme Kai of Time from the Xenoverse games instead of the Omni King (what's the point of his character?! Even MasakoX and Totally Not Mark says that his character is pointless). It would've made the dragonball universe bigger and interconnect with other dragonball media (Xeno, Heroes and Online ect.). I understand why the god of destructions are needed due to them being the other half of gods of creation: the Supreme Kais and keeping each other in check and balance and order all that. Plus I find the Omni King erasing universes and everything on a whim or because he's bored annoying and disturbing. It makes every other situation the Z-fighters go through meaningless. (Wrong way of 'raising the steaks' Toriyama!) Plus characters (coughGokuandVegetacough) who keep getting god Ki are too overpowered and unrealistic power ups which also includes the villians.

God, also it really bothers me what they did with Future Trunks too. Why was the point the constant hints that Future Trunks' timeline can be altered due to a God's intervention or destroying Goku Black's time ring on the show if it was going to wiped out (and forcing Trunks to live in a world that's not his). I understand the whole 'actions have consequences and live with them' but that the wrong way to go. It seem like Super was finally going to introduce the old concept of Time Travel (the one where the future changes when the past is altered) but that got toss out of the window when the Omni King arrive on the scene. Massive disservice. :(

Sorry for the rant, I know what I said has nothing to do with the story but I just can't help but realize that Super has it's own flaws just as GT.
Jimmie chapter 139 . 8/25/2020
Hi I was just wondering if you were still continuing this fic since it’s been over a year since you updated.
earthling1996r chapter 132 . 7/20/2020
Was the part where Super Buu showed Gohan the beginning of the universe from Adventure Time ?
Guest chapter 139 . 7/5/2020
This story has been a beautiful read. One of the best in my opinion at least.
MGStarFire chapter 38 . 6/28/2020
So you just maimed Goku.
I don't understand why every fanfic author decides to remove the saiyan tail they are simply weaker without it like i said maimed.
How would you feel if i removed a finger from your hand, you don't need it after all and it's very dangerous.
Sorry for the rant it's just really infuriating.
Monster King chapter 139 . 5/26/2020
Awesome
Guest chapter 48 . 5/19/2020
Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Goku is slightly stronger than canon
Guest chapter 46 . 5/19/2020
Ah this is good. Obviously Toriyama didn't think of Freeza beforehand, but it bothered me a lot when I first watched DBZ and felt like Vegeta's plan made no sense. Now it fits seamlessly.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/19/2020
Ah shit. I feel like an idiot. I completely forgot Bulma can pull shit like this.

But in all seriousness. Don't have Goku refer to herself as a dad. It's weird as fuck. She already acts a lot like her male self that I sometimes forget she's a girl in this.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/19/2020
Okay what the fuck? How is Gohan born then? Is he a test tube baby or something?!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/19/2020
Alright, but how the hell is Gohan supposed to be born if Goku marries Suno?! How is it possible?!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/19/2020
It'll be pretty fucking stupid if she married Chi-Chi. If she did, how the hell is Gohan supposed to be born?
Guest chapter 39 . 5/19/2020
Kami is Hercule. Makes sense why Hercule is the champion later on.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/19/2020
Eh ... Krillin? Please don't. I'm right now imagining a bald Gohan. Please don't do that.