Reviews for The Champions Volume 2
Bobboky chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
cool
Kat Hawkins chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
cool. can't wait for the next part!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Interesting. Short but Interesting.
Kristy Marie chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
Glad to see the continuation! hm... who's Ashley
Goddess Of Heather chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
nice
Steve chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Where's Isabel during this? I've lost track...
Kristy Marie chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Great job... conveniently I was listening to "Who Wants to Live Forever" on my playlist when I read Methos' story... Kinda fit... Keep up the good work
RobC chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
Sorry to tell you but Peter being immortal totally voids Kung Fu canon. Way too many episodes hinged on the Caine bloodline.

Rob
Teri chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
It wasn't bad, but it looks like you had a little formating problem with this chapter. It made it a little hard to read (atleast for me). Looking forward to more.
Spuffy the Witch chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Keep going! I don't like cliffhangers!
Teri chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Interesting connection with Kermit. I look forward to hearing more about it. Thanks for a wonderful job as always!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
It is very obvious what this monster is doing: He wants to expose both the immortals and the game at the same time! Sneeky and rotten at the same time! Let's see who, if anyone, gets the answer correct!
Steve chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
I don't know anything about Highlander immortals. It seems like some kind of vampire hunter who views other immortals as another kind of vamp?
RobC chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Well, if I had to gues it would be a cheating immortal. If Xander was smart he'd wear some armor or a heartguard. ;)

Rob
Aaron chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
love the chapter. great conversations. keep it up. the only thing i can think it's a shade of Xavier St Cloud from the highlander episode "unholy alliance" when he had the help of the hunters, the hunters would shoot the immortials and when they're down, he would take their heads. what do you think?