Reviews for Ginger Snap
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Cute
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A Nice christmas story, and yes it is slightly annoying they don't get together. But in a way, it lets the imagination run wild, and that can't be a bad thing, can it? Well written.
swoobleswirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Very sweet. Very Ginny. And totally unrelated to the Doomsday Book! How bizarre. Certainly a lot lighter, which is all to the good...
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww, cute! Is that a real Christmas tradition? Please write a story where they get together! Keep writing!
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Happy Christmas! Two years and a month too late, but happy Christmas nonetheless!

-A.S.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Can I just say, after three stories in a row, that you are a tease. Always hinting of the H/G goodness, but never quite getting there.
Not that I am complaining. Honest. I love these kind of stories - stolen moments building up to more. Sometimes authors go for the 'more' and end up ruining it. For me at least. This way I can imagine what I want. :)
TheSkyIsOrange325 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
it was great hehe ginger snaps i think someone has i little crush on ginny **cough cough**har **cough cough** u shud write more to this tho like a sequal or something
kje chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
aaw, sweet fic:9 all pointless but swet and cute. i felt like you did a really good job writing it "JK" style, hehe, i like it best that way:) i especially liked how Ginny got quiet and kind of wondered why harry was all nice to her and treating her like a friend, waiting for her to go to breakfast. good going :) cant wait to read your other fics!

*abrazos*
Delylah chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
This is a lovely H/G moment, especially with the off-handed compliment he gives her. Sweet :-)
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
awe... cute story, quite lovely!
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Oh, it's so cute!

~mystikalolo~
Andrea13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Aww! This was a very cute fic, even if it's a bit too hot right now for me to get in the proper mood for Christmas fics! This had some really adorable moments between Harry and Ginny without being overtly shippy. The little comments like Harry's "nickname" and Ron throwing fits over maroon jumpers were great nods to canon, with lovely new pieces like Ginny's nickname and the wizarding Christmas tradition of feeding animals. I thought this was just adorable. Good job!
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
It may not be Christmas, but I definatly enjoyed this.

Fleur
Zelda1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
What a lovely story! I liked your Harry POV, and the gradual transition (which Harry himself doesn't even notice) from depression to happiness. You handle Ginny very gracefully as well. I would love to see their next Christmas ... or perhaps their first after Voldemort?
Cyclo chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
That was so sweet! I love it!

Ginger Snap-LOL-That sounds exacatly like the nickname an older brother would give his little sister.

Please, write more!