Reviews for Mistakes
Lady of the Evergreen chapter 16 . 9/25
Hey everyone can be a pervert sometimes but this story is... mind-blowing! (Pun slightly intended) absolutely love this, both for its sweet moments and it’s spicy ones, and you’ve mixed them so well. Maybe have Minerva forcing Hermione to have a dildo magically inside her for the whole day that’s been charmed to bring her constantly to the brink but never to completion and then have them screw outdoors again, except in plain sight on the outside of the Forbidden Forest or something, have Hermione being brutally screwed by Min in another angry dragon lady part, maybe even a riding crop and fisting perhaps? (Please don’t judge me I just want this fantastic story to continue and I want to read about the baby!)
Hope6968 chapter 16 . 6/30
Fabulous story full of fun stuff. Yes, I admit that I can be a bit of a pervert, sometimes. Thank you for yours as well.
please please please updateeeeee i need more
thecrazybigpippin chapter 15 . 3/25
Maybe delve more into the baking,have them bake together or have a food fight.

Maybe more in public, have one of them be bad and have to wear a collar or something in public.

And have Xio come back,maybe a threesome. Get them all super drunk maybe.

Lol, thanks for such an awesome story

your work.
thecrazybigpippin chapter 16 . 1/18
Omg please write more! This is f ing amazing. You are a pure genius and this is so good.

Resume pregnancy!

Foot fetish?

More wax and maybe syrup or chocolate sauce?

Caning is good.

Blindfolds and bondage are always good.

Clamps?

Please wrote more soon! I love this so much
kamonwan9952 chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
Dauyym! This whole ficis amaziiin, update soon
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
*blinks rapidly* holy, dauyyym hermione! Golly what a great chapter
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Oh my. This.. Wow me like
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Hot damn! this part..;) I need clit spank

''Hermione even spread her cheeks and hit her puckered ass hole, causing Minerva to strain against the arm holding her down as she convulsed and squirmed."
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2017
Please more. So utterly hot. Maybe tribbing?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
More more more
Blake Murphy chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
This story is great. Is it ever going to be finished? More milk and maybe voyeur would be good
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2017
More milk kink and maybe some teacher student with min punishing 'ms granger' for inappropriate attire. ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2017