Reviews for Breaking Fate
ThePrince213 chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING ON THIS STORY AGAIN I WAITED FOR SO LONG THANK YKU SO SO VERY MUCH!
Dirtkid123 chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
YAAAAASSS! Thank you so much for making Leo sensibly loyal! THIS WAS OUTSTANDING!
sandman1234 chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
Could you please finish this story soon. I'm hooked and I love the plot! Please finish it soon. :D
Dirtkid123 chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
YAAAAASSS! THANK GOD! LEO IS THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE SENSE, ONCE AGAIN! This was superb!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Absolutely love love love!
APerfectNobody chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Omigod some of these parts I LITERALLY CRIED! I love this story so much! You did such a great job writing it! I hope you can start Living Fate ASAP I absolutely NEEEEEED to know what happens next!
Kisses,
Kristi
blackkitty5133 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
I love this and I don't know where this story is going but if you could please don't make that Chase and Marcus love it false or a lie or something like that because I love this I love stories about forbiding love or secret love it so cute and please have more drama with Cahse and his Ex Family I think I don't know how to put it.

Hope to hear more.
TTYL Kittu
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! For updating again, this is problably my favorite fanfiction that I have ever read.
Dirtkid123 chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
OH MY GOD! CHASEY RUN! Get out of there! I know I should feel bad for the academy... But they brought it on themselves. Please update soon!
Lab Rats Squad chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
No no no plz make more this story is amazing. Please update soon
spiderks chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
my feelings are all over the place
ThePrince213 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Please make more chapters I love this story it's like a gay kinda futuristic super powered version of Romeo and Juliet I love it
ThePrince213 chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Please come out with a new chapter soon I can't stand the wait this is a really good story one of the best I've read
Somebody knows chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
This is fantastic!

Please update soon!

I hope Chase and his family can work everything out.
Dirtkid123 chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
WHAT?! Did they just KILL OFF MARCUS?! ARGGGGGHHHHH! IM GOING TO KILL THEM IF SPIKE HASNT ALREADY!