Reviews for Kill Your Heroes
latind1403 chapter 63 . 10/18
Your Story is AWESOME! Thank you so much for your writing.
SirSwag333 chapter 62 . 10/18
This is the firs story I've ever re read and the best story I've read on this sit surpassing even the heavy hitters like Dreaming of Sunshine (which has lost some of its umph). Your story never had a point where it wasn't engaging and I always wanted to know what would happen next.
SirSwag333 chapter 63 . 10/18
Cant wait to see Sakura as a certified badass fighting in the war using sage mode and the king seal with her closest allies.
Rini Booh chapter 63 . 10/14
Can't believe I reached the last chapter.
I started you're fanfic some days ago and read it non stop, at first I was just seeking for romance but this fanfic about self develop of Sakura was just meant for me to read, I enjoyed it so much and I cried a lot, specially with Tatsuo death (that made me want to make a fanfic of your fanfic, just for that character), cried again when she died, God just so damn good character this that you created and it makes me very sad that they couldn't be together as adults. Also, Itachi's last scene vas like OH MY GOD FINALLYYYYYY but I missed a little bit of some scene with them together afterwards :( , also love the ninken and Kakashi (and of course all the other sealed animals). And finally tell you that I was sometimes confused by the change of the scenery (since english it's not my mother tongue) but managed to keep up with all the chapters, I enjoyed this story so much, thank you for this awesome world that you created. I have a lot of things unwrited becouse its just so much chapters and I forgot a lot of things that I wanted to say you, but know that all of your chapters were amazing. Thank you 3 I hope that you're going well and everything alright, will wait for the next chapter with impatience!
korenara chapter 63 . 10/10
Sometimes I ask myself what I could have possibly done right in my past life to deserve this fic. You are an amazing writer and I want you to know that this new chapter made my shitty day into a happy one. This is truly a gift 3
drgonfly chapter 63 . 10/9
Thank you for rewriting Naruto where the ninja actually act like ninja, haha. Also if your motivation is frustration with the source material, consider that the Sakura in the new series has been reduced to a glorified housewife, not even a practicing medicnin anymore. Happy writing!
mouseykitty chapter 63 . 10/8
Kill Your Heroes was something I didn’t I wanted, much less answered What-If questions that have been popping up since diving back into the nostalgia that was childhood, until I read it. Sure I’ve read awesome Sakura-fics but this one takes the case. Usually the others work of either an emotionless Sakura or playing on her love for knowledge and chakra control (there’s others out their but these are the ones I’ve read, I’m by no means an expert in this) yet have never played on fear. KYH is interesting since it DOES, also I’m a sucker for long chapters. Really, thank you very much for writing this, it’s a truly wonderful experience.
Max Rider chapter 63 . 10/5
Wow. Just wow. I found this story a couple days ago and haven't been able to put it down since! This is the Sakura at her full potential. She's not god like, and all her skills were definitely earned, so it makes it seem more believable. I love your writing style, and the pace that the story is going at. I've laughed out loud, and cried a couple of times. I love the detail you put into her development, as well as the psychological aspects of the story as well. I also really like what you've done with Itachi, and I really can't wait to see where you take this story next! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Carnival14 chapter 63 . 10/4
I just reread the entire story just to read the last eat chap. This never gets old. Also I’ve gotta ask do you own any original published work? I wouldn’t mind taking a read if you did. I do can’t wait for the next chapter.

A loyal and loving reader
-Carnival14
Inner-me-is-chaos chapter 63 . 10/3
Thank you very much for this chapter!
It is good to hear that you stand over these trolls appearing these daysI myself am very happy to read your story!
To be honest it is one of the reasons I am still around here reading and it is a big success to hear that Kill your heroes has reached the length of Ulysses.

I can’t await the strategy you decided on for these coming chapters.
Greetings from Germany (still favouring the original english story).
ninjaaa0006 chapter 63 . 9/29
Just read the entire thing in like 2 days and its really good. Even though the war hasnt even started its already better than the anime, I always thought using dead people was unimaginative so them going to rain is interesting. I’m interested in how your gonna introduce madara and obito later on. Hopefully sakura will be strong enough to fight against god like beings alongside naruto and sasuke since she barely did anything in the war last time.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 49 . 9/28
It would be fun reading about anbu sakura for a few missions. Maybe when naruto goes to do his own thing
Just Monika...

Sorry couldn't resist but intresting story so far xD
ninjaaa0006 chapter 35 . 9/27
Cats are the best yaay
CaptainKodak chapter 63 . 9/27
YES YES YES! I just found your profiles and your work a few days ago but I've zoomed through this enjoying every second of it! You're doing an excellent job and I'll definitely be here for the rest of the journey!
7,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »