Reviews for Kill Your Heroes
chiharuSAICHI chapter 61 . 18h
It's been a while since your last update. I hope it's not because of the troll. I read that review and it really pissed me off. So I have no idea how you felt, being the one who is targeted. Please come back soon. you have more fans waiting for you! Don't mind that troll.
Hallowtide chapter 62 . 7/21
Such an amazing story. Very well done character development and originality.

Honestly I really dislike Naruto and Sasuke, but Hound and Witches partnership makes it all worth it.
There was nothing soft in Gozen Reiji's eyes when she responded to her question. "The worst stories are not the ones we hear as words. They're the ones we feel in our hearts. For me, the worst story...," she paused thoughtfully, and Sakura's hand slid to grasp her upper arm as she realized what it might mean, that Gozen-san had so many bad stories it took this long to choose a worst. "The worst story," Gozen-san said at last, "is of a selfish man for whom many sons and daughters died, just so he could have a son of his own blood. He knew exactly the stress it would put on the seal, but he did it anyway, because he was so strong and proud and clever that he thought that it was his chance to take. But it wasn't, not in the end. So many dead, all because one man didn't have the sense to adopt and raise a child of the heart, rather than of the flesh. And he died for it, but did anyone think he'd gotten exactly what he'd deserved?"

It took me a second, but she is, in a way, quite right what Minato did WAS pretty unthinking and selfish, BUT the birth even through dealing has happened before...kinda they’re iffy with Mito. And it WAS shown working, almost DID work until Obito came to fuck everything up. They were away from Kohana and everything. Though it is pretty chilling to realize she was talking about MINATO and she pretty much had every right to. If he didn’t tempt the fates it was unlikely the seal would have been weak enough for Obito to pull Kurama out so easily and adoption IS a better option in this case. Wacky, he was always depicted as, well, infalluable...
sovandeprins chapter 29 . 7/18
I really like the fact that you adressed both Hinata and Ino’s eyes during this chapter. Hinata is an obvious thing - her eyes scream hyuuga. But? Not many seem to remember that Ino literally doesnt have pupils. Sl great touch!

I love this story so far 3 Thank you for writing.
Salinia chapter 62 . 7/18
Love this story!
Can't wait to read more!
LostPrincessHolly chapter 62 . 7/17
I love how you've written each character, the personalities you've given them and they way they interact is such a pull for me. I love this very introspective, combative, and snarky sort of thought process in Sakura. It seems fitting for a world with ninjas, jutsu, and mass murder. I'm excited to read what happens next, now that sasuke's back into the fold, and now that Sakura and Itachi are a couple. I wish you the best on the creation of your next chapter and hope to read it soon!
king of herons chapter 62 . 7/16
Hey I've been reading this every night before bed for a while now. I have to say that I am certainly impressed. However I think you give a little bit too much information as time goes along and I wind up skipping over a lot of the extra wording and so on. I'd love to see an update by the 28th because that's my birthday hahaha.
I'm not signed in on my phone sadly but my username is the king of herons
Cassioppeia chapter 62 . 7/15
Thumbs up, I love it! Thank you for sharing :)
sovandeprins chapter 19 . 7/15
”... I wonder if anyone has told her that the two most recent genjutsu types of any note that this village has produced were Uchiha Itachi and myself?...”

This had me go: Hm For a first- didnt know orochimaru was a genjutsu type? But its interesting and the previous talking about how genjutsu types like sakura get turned into battle fodder basically is... curious, or whatever.

"Not me. Some animals are too dangerous to raise."

Sakura is turning out to be pretty ruthless on her fighting, true. She didnt think twice about killing Temari in this fight - something she wouldnt even think to do in the canon material yknow? Not at that age and stage in her life. So I suppose Orochimaru is pretty right about the danger. She bites.

Every singel chapter has me craving more and more information. You really dont shy away from changing the source material (Which I LOVE) while many keeps stuff like the matches in the exame pretty canon. I wonder how everything will play out in the end, where this is going - if Temari will die though I doubt it? What Kakashi will talk with them about.
But I guess I will find that one out in a moment? Lol

Thank you so much for writing! I love it so much!
tanithlipsky chapter 62 . 7/13
very nice chapter
LittleWolf1991 chapter 37 . 7/12
I normally dislike Sakura but in this you have made me love her and dislike Naruto a bit until he left for his trip because he is such a naive idiot who believes there is good in everyone.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 62 . 7/10
Good god I'm in love.
It's 330am, I'm begging gor Itachi/Sakura endgame, and I can't believe the story that started off with Sakura struggling to kill 2 thugs has hit a point where she's destroyed or helped destroy 4 Akatsuki members.

Amazing, but holy hell I have no idea how you're gonna end this.

The progression of this story is so nice. Also, how I read all this starting at...8pm 2 nights ago.

Amazing.
anon chapter 28 . 7/9
i love how you write so freaking much pls never stop writing ahhh this gives me life and motivation i love you
Raia chapter 1 . 7/9
I don't get it.?
Lady-Luck72 chapter 62 . 7/9
Hi! I've been following this story for the last two years and I just have to say thank you. It's so complex and deep that it makes me think a little bit myself. I emmensely enjoy your series! Can't wait to read on!
6,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »