Reviews for Kill Your Heroes
Guest chapter 18 . 5h
I know it's in character for her canon personality but Sakura's disdain for Naruto is really making this difficult to read for me. Not saying it's bad writing or anything, it's just painful to read.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/12
An interesting idea. Also, very good characters with failings.
For Sakura & Itachi - the better parallel would probably be infantry grunt and fighter pilot: pilot's life is much more glorious, but his mistakes affect thousands, not dozens. :) Or engineer and scientist, but this fails on the fact that hardly anybody works on magic research in the setting.
All in all - very good work. I hope it will continue.
Anonimo2 chapter 6 . 12/12
Continue
Anonimo chapter 1 . 12/12
Me encanto
Jimin You Got No Jams chapter 57 . 12/11
Please please update soon!
Anonimo chapter 1 . 12/8
Me encanto
Pumpkin-1993 chapter 57 . 12/7
I discovered this story less than a week ago, reading it all by means of remaining awake till four in the morning multiple times. It was an awfull thing to do to my body but it was worth it.
I love the character interactions, the development of personality in Sakura and her shift in perspective regarding caracters like Orochimaru or Danzo, who are treated usually like "archetype villains" whitout origin or logic to back up their actions and are alwais seen in fanfictions as absolute, incomprehensible evil.
The Tatsuo arc made me tear up a bit (a lot) and I love the fact that Sakura keeps going to his grave for strength, it's the implication of a bond both beautiful and terrible and thank you for making me realize that I am a sucker for these things, I did not need feelings anyway.
The Itachi situation leaves me restless. I love the guy, his intentions and the lenght he would go for that which he loves but the way he goes about it makes me want to scream. I can't wait for him to show up again.
This last chapter sent up the wall, I can't even begin to explain it, I'm just emotionally spent.

I really hope you have the chance to update soon, this story is fantastic and you deserve to see it to its end. Never falter! You are doing great!
(p.s. sorry if my poor english, I am learning on my own and google translate can only do so much)
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 57 . 12/7
This is a great story, took me a long time to get through it. But now it's twenty to three in the morning, and I really should have turned the internet off 40 minutes ago. ;)
Kush chapter 57 . 12/7
I love the story so so much! Please, more ;)
Unwritten Scenes chapter 50 . 12/2
This story is amazing so far, but It really bothers me that Sakura has all these informative interactions that could be potentially life saving, and she doesn't say shit to anyone. I love how realistic you've made this, but I honestly don't read this as if Sakura was actually Sakura. Not because you did a bad job, but because Since the beginning Salir has had a slight dissociative identity disorder which results in "Inner Sakura" and she's always been stupid stubborn and insanely temperament even when she was a punk ass in the beginning. I definitely will keep reading because Like I said this story is amazing, and I love it it's just those two things that sorta throw me off.
6,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »