Reviews for Because I Love Him
Paladin777 chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
This was really and the fact that you managed to make it really fluffy without even having the two of them interact was just plain impressive! Bravo!
Gartonix chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
That was well written! I enjoyed reading, Thanks!
Tasse de noisette chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
I love it! really really, is amazing, is sweet, romantic, simple in a excellent context. Oh myyyy. I wish you continue but :c oww I'm reading to the "youre not alone" fic is amazing, but i feel i come on very late here in this group u.u. Sorry. My english is horrible.
Soulyy chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I did really enjoy the one shot. and by the way it becomes twice as hard to type her name when you include that her actual first name was Sarah. I've just started to say all three when I talk about her to anyone. But anyway it was really good and I enjoyed it a lot!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
...

I have NEVER had anyone write anything for me before! Thank you so much! I love it!

I love how you went back and forth between Garnet and Zidane and ended each part with them saying that their reason was because they loved the other.

And, of course, I laughed pretty hard at the Tantalus antics. And Beatrix's comment about curiosity killing the cat.

I'm gonna try really hard to finish up this chapter that I'm writing now! Thank you so much!