Reviews for Wakeup Call
Please continue
Rue1921 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Great! Continue!
dashundra89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Longer please...make this a chapter story? I absolutely loved this story.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I liked it. Thought it was really good. I especially liked how Bella backed off Jacob after he forced himself on her and then told him the truth. I really enjoyed Edward coming back and claiming her. Thanks for sharing.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I liked this story version. I alway thought New Moon and Eclipse were so frustrating and annoying with the Edward/Jacob shit yet still good of course. Thanks!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
That was great, her dumping Jake and Edward hearing her do it! Great, too, was their claiming of each other, especially him biting and then sucking out the venom!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Interesting turn of events I this one. It was great to read her ripping Jake a new one. To tell him off and let him know she'll never love him. That the whole reason she's been hanging around him was to see Edward, in her head. Fantastic! I knew it just had to be Edward on that phone the whole time. Loved that you used that scene from the book as well. Having it knocked off the hook, for him to hear it all. Instead of Jake saying that Charlie was at the funeral. Very well played. I loved that he had to claim her right then and there too. Fun read.
kneon chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Great one shot. Liked your version better than the original.
sillybilly4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
awesome!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Loved it.
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
That was wonderful! I really wish Bella had admitted to using Jacob in the books. I don't believe for one second she fell in love with Jacob,because the whole time they were "together" she was using him to hear Edward. Stephanie really missed the mark when she forced that love triangle, because if she held to her own canon story the "love triangle" never would have happened, on Bella's side anyway. Jacob seemed well on his way to a huge crush in Twilight, and he fell for her even more in New Moon, when he didn't realize she was just using him. He really thought she was developing feeling for him, when in reality all she was doing was getting him to help her see Edward. But obviously he or SM didnt see this as she expects people to believe there was a possibility for a triangle. Okay I'm off my soapbox! I loved your story!
jansails chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I'm impressed with how well the author was able to imbue Edward with a greater need, an urgent desire to claim Bella as his mate than simply trying to protect her from Jake.
Instead of wanting to go after Jake, seeking to punish him for hurting Bella & trying to take her for his own, Edward wants to seal his & Bella's connection first, mate, claim, mark her as his forever.
Much more satisfying ; -)
jansails / jan2
Mysticalgirl01 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I enjoyed the twist to the story. I liked how Edward was able to claim Bella without fear of killing her or turning her immediately into a vampire. It was a good wake up call for Edward to realize the impact of his actions.