Reviews for Not From Others
dorvell chapter 29 . 5/13
It always bothered me that Mollie was perfectly OK with her sons fighting in the final battle, but not Ginny. She can chalk it up to being under age all she wants, but considering her youngest son is barely 2 years older than Ginny…

She didn't want Ginny fighting Simply because Ginny's a girl, plain and simple.
dorvell chapter 28 . 5/13
'Don't do it, Freddy!' said George. 'Don't walk into the light! Stay with me!'

Oh…
The devastating, heartbreaking irony of that line…
neverenoughmarauders2525 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is an amazing chapter and if cant wait for more.
Haggart chapter 35 . 10/30/2023
This was incredibly well written and had me in tears, just like the original books.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 7/23/2023
I loved this! This was perfect! And George made a joke! Love how Ron was like Teddy with his blue hair is not inconspicuous. And Ginny teasing Percy and Audrey about their love life. Love that. They all deserved this vacation. Will you write a sequel and we see the next generation be born? From Ginny’s POV? This was a fantastic story! I started reading around 3:00pm and not is almost 2:30am. Great story! Hope you’re still writing and doing well. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/23/2023
Mrs Weasley agreeing with Harry becoming an Auror? I’m shocked. Lol. Man, did The Prophet really have to caption the photo of Remus and Tonks as a “Werewolf Order member?” Ugh.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/23/2023
And it’s done. The bloody bastard is dead and everyone knows Snape was good. This is what we should’ve seen in the films! It was filmed! But David Yates kicked what we got in the movie. Ugh. My mom was so kissed with the ending. It was just so bad. The whole thing was Voldemort died as a mortal! What he was afraid of! Great chapter! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/23/2023
Ooh. Things are getting to a climax! So it was Polly. Oof. But she was being manipulated. Why didn’t she give false info? And why did Snape make it seem like she had a grudge on Ginny? So Snape is probably dead sadly. :(
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 7/23/2023
Devastating. Glad Percy killed the guy who did it. Fred was killed by something collapsing on him, right! And when Percy said “we moved him,” who was the other person?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 7/23/2023
Well damn. Now they’re both gone. Tonk’s, why couldn’t you have stayed home?! I wonder why Harry kicked Ginny out, unless it was so they could use the Room of Requirement. Which, when did it get stairs?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 7/23/2023
Ooh. Things are getting spicy. So you changed a few things. Like they didn’t all gather in the Great Hall and Ron and Hermione went to the Chamber of Secrets much earlier. And Ginny has now realized the truth about Lily and Snape.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 7/23/2023
That was rather quick. Very exciting! We’re almost at the end!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 7/23/2023
So they’re stuck? What was the tipping point for the ministry going after the Weasley’s? I’m glad we saw Teddy! Did Remus actually see Harry to ask him to be godfather in the books? Wish we had seen that happen in the movies. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/23/2023
Why did they have to leave? They were in a Josie that was protected by the Fidelius Charm. Fred literally showed Ginny the piece of paper with the address when he picked her up at Kings Cross Station. So I’m confused. I hope Ginny remembers the picture she saw in Snape’s office. That was him and Lily! Love how everyone now knows Lily and Snape were friends. Or they don’t really believe it. Lol. I hope Arnold is still alive. I hope he doesn’t think they abandoned him. Also, how are the Weasley’s poor if they descend from the Prewetts? Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/23/2023
No! Arnold! Poor Arnold! Why did you do this?