Reviews for Not From Others
JessicaL1963 chapter 19 . 1/11
Isn't Colin Creevey muggleborn? Why is he at hogwarts? Not that I don't love his character, I do, and this is an amazing story, very well written!
NhaTrang chapter 35 . 1/11
And my eyes are misty here, at the end. A painful, powerful, brilliant story. Thank you.
NhaTrang chapter 22 . 1/10
Very evocative chapter, and especially piquant these days with the red-hat crowd pushing the Big Lie, and indeed any and every lie and any and every betrayal of the principles they once claimed to have ... as long as it cements their power.
Harshita Gourisaria chapter 35 . 1/10
LOVED THE FANFIC THE BEST Ginny Weasley FANFIC I READ SOO FAR
Harshita Gourisaria chapter 31 . 1/10
I am crying like everyone else
John Spangler chapter 35 . 12/28/2021
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful fic!
Whysys reddit chapter 35 . 12/21/2021
Oh wow, this book was like a small stone gathering moss until the final few chapters where it was a emotional boulder smashing me from side to side.

This made me feel very deeply. Powerful writing.

I hope your mum's surgery went well. It's many years since you posted but still. X
Confused chapter 12 . 10/24/2021
Hold on, I thought Colin was a Muggle-born? What is he doing there at Hogwarts?
bananapie chapter 35 . 8/1/2021
hi! this was great! it actually made me cry, it's so beautifully well written. would you consider writing one where the weasley family reads zaha's book on the war and dumbledore's army? where they find out about ginny being tortured and actually get really mad that she didn't tell them? I feel like that would happen and thought that when they (along with harry, hermione and ron) read zaha's book it would have been a very sad but powerful moment. thanks for this fanfic, I loved it!
way too emotiona chapter 32 . 5/23/2021
I just cried so hard I almost threw up. Congratulations, you’re such a good writer that you’ve taken reign of my emotions.
Christiiana chapter 35 . 5/19/2021
Amazing
WinterWinds15 chapter 35 . 4/14/2021
What a beautifully written story, thank you so much for it. It felt like discovering a new Harry Potter book, the way you put even small details into it from DH was amazing. I hope your mom is still okay and will now go on to reading your other stories as well :)
Diya Kuntal chapter 35 . 4/8/2021
This is so good, i read all 35 chapters in 1 day because of how much i loved it.
Harry.Potter.fan000 chapter 35 . 3/20/2021
Love the story a lot
Harry.Potter.fan000 chapter 19 . 3/19/2021
This chapter is very good.