Reviews for Not From Others
Pableroski chapter 35 . 2/3
I loved it from the start to the end. I've also read all your work about HP on Tumblr and I must say your writing skills are fantastic.

After all these years, one just want to know a bit more about the "canon" story, and while it's impossible (we won't have another book) it's quite refreshing and satisfying to know some people who really like writing do this kind of things.

So thank you for all your work
Darkw01fie chapter 35 . 1/25
This was fantastically written, which really allows the emotions to shine through.
I love how even though there is a clear focus on Colin and Tonks, it doesn't feel forced at all, even though we know what will happen to them.

I also prefer your epilogue and inclusion of the Hogwarts clean up over the canon ending.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2022
Beautiful, and heartbreaking, and funny. Thank you
Mewpagano chapter 35 . 9/23/2022
too beautyfull and weell written history!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2022
Wonderful story. Thanks for writing it and thanks for sharing it
London Knight chapter 1 . 8/20/2022
Just started this - having a break from a much longer fic .
Nice start . I am so sick of unnecessary Molly bashing , and your take on her has none of negative elements about her that many even 'non bashing ' fics seem to have .
I expect more teenage awkwardness in next couple of chapters to look forward to ...
LK out .
LadyDunla chapter 35 . 8/12/2022
What a wonderful, truly wonderful piece! You did an amazing job. Thank you very much!
BillieJean3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2022
This was really good, I didn't know exactly when it was taking place till pretty late in the story though. Was a good piece of fic.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/27/2022
Really nice ending!
LunaLovegoodFan4Life chapter 35 . 3/9/2022
This is just AMAZING! It's so well written, and everyone seems very in character. There were a few typos here and there, but overall you did an excellent job with this. :)
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 19 . 1/11/2022
Isn't Colin Creevey muggleborn? Why is he at hogwarts? Not that I don't love his character, I do, and this is an amazing story, very well written!
NhaTrang chapter 35 . 1/11/2022
And my eyes are misty here, at the end. A painful, powerful, brilliant story. Thank you.
NhaTrang chapter 22 . 1/10/2022
Very evocative chapter, and especially piquant these days with the red-hat crowd pushing the Big Lie, and indeed any and every lie and any and every betrayal of the principles they once claimed to have ... as long as it cements their power.
Harshita Gourisaria chapter 35 . 1/10/2022
LOVED THE FANFIC THE BEST Ginny Weasley FANFIC I READ SOO FAR
Harshita Gourisaria chapter 31 . 1/10/2022
I am crying like everyone else