Reviews for A Gift for All Seasons
neoate chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this is the best MomoRyo fanfic i've so far read.! Very good read.! :) i discovered PoT and got hooked to it just recently so i have written just 1 fanfiction so far.!

but with this fanfiction, i got inspired to write more.. especially that it's nearly Christmas.!

Happy Holidays.!
Kite-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awwww the cuteness! It was great to read the progression of Ryoma's realization of the obvious... obvious to us, fellow yaoi fans. Loved this!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awsome this is great.
PriestessofBast chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i love amy! she's evil and a genius! i also love how innocent momo's sister saw what both of them didnt until later haha that was great, even his mom got suspesious! bearit, you are a brilliant genius!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Good story! It is like Captain Tezuka to go by the rules and be strict with practice and others to want to leave early for holidays.

I can understand why Echizen wouldn't want to be home. I myself have always hated his father. Good job on his relatives! I also like how you had Momoshiro's family in there, too.

It's true that some gifts can be for all seasons, and can be given anytime.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
A decent OC. Good job.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Heh, that was gr8! _
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Nice one!
dawnmm chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
this was real cute a very nice christmas story. just found this site so hope you still take reviews. i try to review everyone i read that allows it even if one word
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A friend of mine recommended this and I'm glad she did because I enjoyed it. Cheers!
SchmetterlingTurm chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Ohmygoodness, that just may be the cutest thing I've read in my life.

w
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Love it! SO cute!
Renn chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww...really sweet...I'd say 'Merry Christmas', but I'd be totally out of season, wouldn't I...? Loved the atmosphere...very christmassy...
Silver Mystic chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw that's so cute.

They make a cute couple.
lucio chapter 1 . 8/13/2005