Reviews for Pretty Paper
misty chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
That was so great! The best Christmas story ever!
Ronica chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Very sweet fics. It got me in the mood for Christmas...
I want snow! I want Christmas! I want...Matteney. P
I guess you noticed that it's March? P
chanandlerbong chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I wish I could write half as good as you! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Your fics are always so great, and they usually make me cry. (lol)This was a really good Christmas story.
Vixie Bing chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Awwww that was so sweet of them! i know this will sound a bit soppy but it made me feel really warm inside. a very good christmas story
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Awww! That was sooo sweet! I Loved it!
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
aww, that's really sad. but i'm glad chandler helped him out.
Lucy H chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Oh wow! I love that! It was wonderful!

Merry Christmas! (I know it's Boxing Day, but I can still say it, can't I?)
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Wow, this was a beautiful story, thank you for sharing. It really helped remind me what this season is all about... made me cry a little but it was very lovely.

Thanks!
Towmondler chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
This was so good! And it made me so happy on Christmas. I hope that you had a great Christmas, because this was a great story and you deserve it!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
What I love most about your fics is how different they are from all the others. You truly are one of the best fic writers around! I really enjoyed this fic, it was really cute and I loved how chandler stopped to help:)
bestXdeceptions chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Great fic.. Is it a stand alone? Well,l it made me feel all tingly inside... perfect for the holidays... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
NitaPita chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Wonderful Christmas story!
JenniGellerBingnot signed in chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
aww, this was very sweet. I assume it's just a stand-alone? well, anyways... good job, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Wow...That really touched me...I really liked it. Are there going to be more chapters? Or is it a stand alone? I'd really love more :D