Reviews for Bittersweet Revenge
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
I've read this again and again and I still thinks Draco is so mushy mushy. But I love it
Firefly321 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
.hehe.

i really liked it it was one of my favorite chapters but i did notice some speeling gone wrong! but it is still lovable!
FAVORITE BUTTUN CLICK _
Firefly321 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
oh by the way i wanted to tell you that when sailor saturn uses her silence glaive suprise! she dies in the process because her glaive is a double edged sword her enemy dies but she dies. She can even destroy a whole planet! cool huh. Any way i just wanted to tell you that by.

p.s. loved the chapter!
Firefly321 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I love it! and i agree with you they do make a perfect couple. I cant wait to read Saturns.

xoxo Firefly
firefly321 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
_kawaii_
and sutsune and sirus SO KAWAII
any way saturn and her scean was the best im my opinion. i though the shadow was gonna kneal before her and everyone would have their jaws touching the floor. great story!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 23 . 4/17/2009
Ok. This was super spectacular amaing and any other synonym! I loved it soo much. I really wish you would put up an epilouge though, even if it is just so this story won't end! But, if it has too, I'm hoping so so so much that you have more Harry Potter/Sailor Moon crossovers. I'm gonna go look now, but I wanted to say "Thanks!" for writing and finishing this story. It was fantastic (Ohh, already said that...) and I'm super extremely happy that you decided to write and post it!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
craftylily chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
i love the story this is like the third time i haave read it you know the part about jogging in high heals appearently my friend and her sister run faster in high heals than they do in sneakers
Jeremy chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very, very, very good job! I love the story so much! Please write an epilogue!
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
I have to say the only thing I find particularly anoying is that you as everyone before always think the senshi wands cant be something "normal" for wand construction. For example, Mina could just have used a Unicorn hair core to be assosiated with love, (the biggest streach) Rei would have done just fine with a hungarian horntail or chinese fireball heartstrings as both are standard wand ingredients associated with fire, and finally going to demon and angel for hotaru is just out of place. That is good and evil, not death and rebirth. For her the perfect core already exists in cannon, a phoenix feather, as the phoenix is the symbol of death and rebirth it would make the perfect core.
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 19 . 6/5/2007
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
very wicked chapter... very wicked make out session with hota and draco
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 16 . 6/4/2007