Reviews for Bittersweet Revenge
Jordan Kintz chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
Well...er,uh, well I'm just gonna go with Setsuna/Snape.
Jordan Kintz chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
If you call Snape retarded one more time I WILL RIP YOU APART!
Dena chapter 21 . 6/9/2005
Great story. I love the way the plot has gone so far. I can't wait for another update to be posted. I'll be looking for it.
MysteriousIce chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
ud better update soon cause this is good
whispere chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Setsuna/black
TheSaturianFirefly chapter 21 . 4/10/2005
Please don't stop writting the story, it is so nicely written I dream about when I sleep and I have read my favorite parts a dozen times over. Your story makes me happy, so please continue to bring us joy. _*
Omii Tien chapter 21 . 4/4/2005
*cuddles a Draco plushie* OMG Draco and Hotaru SO make the perfect couple XD. Anyways.. You HAVE to continue... we'll all love you forever and ever and ever. PLEASE?
Sarita chapter 21 . 3/23/2005
*sigh* my dear, my dear. When pray tell do you intend to update? I dare say i hope it's soon. This story is too damn good for you to just leave to rot away slowly in the dark lonely corners of this site! Please, please, please update!
pyro-chan chapter 21 . 12/25/2004
I just read all 21 of your chapters today! you really really really need to update this story SOON! no excuses! I can't wait to find out what happened to all of them and how the Hogwarts students will react to all the different royals.

-pyro-chan!
Sailor Christian chapter 21 . 12/21/2004
This is a great chapter. I can't believe Malachite, that was just EVIL. I am so glad that Harry defeated Voldemort and not Saturn, that would have been so wrong. Also, it's interesting that none of the Senshi actually defeated the various bad guys. Anyway, amazing chapter pretty pretty please update soon.

Sailor Christian
jessiehimechan chapter 21 . 12/5/2004
so what happened to Draco?

and please dont make him dead

I am loving this story now that i have actually read one of the Harry Potter books, it was good before but now it is even better.
RyougaZell chapter 20 . 12/4/2004
Update on november 2... what update, I can't find any new chapter T_T
vik chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
hope you're writers block is definitely over because i really want to know what happens? What happened to Hotaru? How is Harry going to explain everything? Inquiring minds need to know. lol. good story by the way.
Elizabeth Maximilian Lestrad chapter 21 . 11/16/2004
Very interesting story. And very well written. Please continue.
RyougaZell chapter 21 . 11/11/2004
Totally excellent.

Readed the 20 chaps in 2 days.

Please update soon!