Reviews for some things never sleep (blood is running deep)
Invrwroteit chapter 4 . 5/17
I freaking loved this so incredibly much! Such longing and angst and pain - right up my alley. I felt every emotion you threw at me over these 4 chapters like it was happening to me personally. You are amazing. Such a great read!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
Wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
This is a great story so far! I'm really enjoying it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Alright, now I'm curious about the divorce. I genuinely hope there was a great reason why Killian walked out on Emma because I'm not happy with the way he left her...
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
This was great. I loved the characters and the friendships. There was a lot of fun, a lot of sharing, so much commitment among all the friends. That was wonderful, the whole group of people caring for one another. Emma and Killian broke my heart at times, either their individual past as children and young adults and their loss and grief or their shared past and separation. Heartbreaking. The scene where Killian finally explains himself to Emma and they both cry and cry on his couch was moving. Henry was perfect, young and hopeful and so good to his mom. Walsh was fun, everyone's perception of Walsh made me laugh but he honestly wasn't a bad guy, he just wasn't the guy for Emma. The reunion at the end and decision not to waste another minute was lovely, and a good place to finish. Thanks for writing. I have to look at your other stories on A03 now.
kidzrock1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
awesome story
Charming guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Damn you are a good writer . Great story . Great ending . Loved it.
andria chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
yay they got back together so happy for them this was such a great ending to this story
Melly326 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I was so excited to see u updated this story I loved it! Great ending to a wonderful story! I loved it so much can't wait for ur next story
KELS B chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Amazing! I absolutely love this story
shippingtheswann chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I loved this story! Great job! Hopefully this isn't the end and we get an epilogue!
Ness fan 01 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I only found this story a few weeks ago and I'm glad. It would have been torture waiting for this last chapter. I hope your life has settled down now. This was so well written and put me through so many different emotions. You couldn't have written a better ending. Everything felt so realistic to what anyone would have felt in those situations. Thanks for all the time and heart you put into this.
paupaupi chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Love this, just like everything you write
sarrah-07 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I cried and cried and cried while reading this beautiful wonderful amazing story. I love this so much.