Reviews for Earth Mightiest Heroes: Assemble
merendinoemiliano chapter 3 . 4/30
I hope you will update soon
merendinoemiliano chapter 4 . 4/30
Very cool story
cabrera1234 chapter 4 . 4/10
what happen to ghost rider where fantastic fou, doctor strange, thor and ant-man will the defenders show up?
mastergamer14 chapter 4 . 4/3
For story arc ideas try your hand at ones based on the "DC vs Marvel" crossover and the "Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" Crossover, except with the Avengers instead of the Justice League. And maybe Spider-Verse as well.
CRUDEN chapter 2 . 4/3
Peter and Carol huh interesting I hope you have them date other people at first it adds a level of realism and follows some of the canon TBH I lost interest in that pairing a bit hyped up it's basically marvels wonderbat
CRUDEN chapter 1 . 4/2
It's a pretty solid start the only problem I have is wolverine's hight he's 5'3 not 6'3 but that's it and I'm only mentioning this because it's one of the go to jokes for both Spider-Man and deadpool another one being his obsession with Jean
But cool story I like it and keep it up
E.Paradox chapter 4 . 4/2
This is a great chapter keep up the good work.
roxasduelwielder chapter 4 . 4/2
Glad your back loved how Spidey fighting in his boxers and making gaming joke
piyush.rai.37853734 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Man,this story is 't abandon update regularly
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Dude...poor Johnny. I keep hoping that Mephisto will get his due. I'm just having some difficulty trying to understand the point of his (Johnny's) involvement here.

Great seeing the band forming more and more. We're getting closer to that epic final showdown! And Spidey! Wait, where's Hulk? And why is everyone focused on Peter?

As always, great story, and plot, as well as detail. Still, however, the same problems with grammar and spelling.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Alright, sorry for not reviewing sooner, but here I am now!

So, you've incorporated the FF into the fight. That's cool; personally, the Four aren't exactly my favorite team, and Reed is one of my least favorite characters, but you show here how the heroes of NYC are reacting. Anyone else? Punisher? Heroes for Hire?

The Ghost Rider bit...kind of random. Is he going to end up a founding Avenger? That'd be epic, I have to say. That'd be an awesome ace in the hole.

So Jan is an Agent of SHIELD here? That's interesting to see. Along with the rest of the Secret Warriors here, nice touch. Zemo is ominous here, makes me wonder what HYDRA is planning later on...
And nice intro to Peter here. And Tony looks screwed right about now...
Can't wait to see the rest of the Avengers come onto the scene.

Now, again, I have gripes with your spelling and grammer, and there's a lot here. I mentioned last time that this is a major turn off for readers. The fact that your plot is really good thus far makes this worse. You should really get into the habit of checking your work and using spell check, the usual stuff. It will make the reading experience much for enjoyable for us readers.

Another thing I should say is to go a bit easy on the bust references. Sure, Marvel women are beautiful and hot but constantly referencing it is over doing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
nice work hope that you keep writing it! hope there is some spidey/carol banter!
Dudem98 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Great chapter. Spidey's Cameo was really Funny. You never mentioned what happened to Hulk and Spidey, hope you fix that in next chapter. Keep up the Good work and update faster.
pjsandwich chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
your past tense and grammar are horrible I'm sorry but the plot and characters are great please reread and proof read your writing in future
pjsandwich chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
watch with proof reading past and present tenses are a watch out can't wait for the rest