Reviews for Earth Mightiest Heroes: Assemble
piyush.rai.37853734 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Man,this story is 't abandon update regularly
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Dude...poor Johnny. I keep hoping that Mephisto will get his due. I'm just having some difficulty trying to understand the point of his (Johnny's) involvement here.

Great seeing the band forming more and more. We're getting closer to that epic final showdown! And Spidey! Wait, where's Hulk? And why is everyone focused on Peter?

As always, great story, and plot, as well as detail. Still, however, the same problems with grammar and spelling.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Alright, sorry for not reviewing sooner, but here I am now!

So, you've incorporated the FF into the fight. That's cool; personally, the Four aren't exactly my favorite team, and Reed is one of my least favorite characters, but you show here how the heroes of NYC are reacting. Anyone else? Punisher? Heroes for Hire?

The Ghost Rider bit...kind of random. Is he going to end up a founding Avenger? That'd be epic, I have to say. That'd be an awesome ace in the hole.

So Jan is an Agent of SHIELD here? That's interesting to see. Along with the rest of the Secret Warriors here, nice touch. Zemo is ominous here, makes me wonder what HYDRA is planning later on...
And nice intro to Peter here. And Tony looks screwed right about now...
Can't wait to see the rest of the Avengers come onto the scene.

Now, again, I have gripes with your spelling and grammer, and there's a lot here. I mentioned last time that this is a major turn off for readers. The fact that your plot is really good thus far makes this worse. You should really get into the habit of checking your work and using spell check, the usual stuff. It will make the reading experience much for enjoyable for us readers.

Another thing I should say is to go a bit easy on the bust references. Sure, Marvel women are beautiful and hot but constantly referencing it is over doing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
nice work hope that you keep writing it! hope there is some spidey/carol banter!
Dudem98 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Great chapter. Spidey's Cameo was really Funny. You never mentioned what happened to Hulk and Spidey, hope you fix that in next chapter. Keep up the Good work and update faster.
pjsandwich chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
your past tense and grammar are horrible I'm sorry but the plot and characters are great please reread and proof read your writing in future
pjsandwich chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
watch with proof reading past and present tenses are a watch out can't wait for the rest
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This is a good story.
heroman45 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Alright, I'm sold on an Avengers story with Peter and Carol pairing. Shut up and take my nonexistent money.
cornholio4 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
When Johnny gets out will he be in the avengers in this universe
cornholio4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Okay like rdp said fighting demons is a nice change of pace instead of fighting the chitauri or Loki but is it a bit overkill? How can you top it when the avengers spent their first adventure fighting marvels devil
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Whoa.
Just...whoa.
This is amazing, it's epic and overall a very nice first start.

Like ChrisZilla said, the demon invasion is a fresh take, and pretty original. Pretty much everyone else sticks to alien or Asgardian threats, but chose a more supernatural take. I commend you, good sir, well thought of.

I especially like how you introduced the Hulk. A lawyer battle, with Murdock & Nelson, called M & Walters in this continuity, and Jennifer as his lawyer. Nicely chosen. I like this take and perspective. I can imagine what happens when the demons arrive :D

Alright, so the roster so far is Hulk, Iron Man, Spider Woman, Captain Marvel and Wolverine. With Captain America and this team of his en route. I assume it'll be at least Hawkeye and Black Widow. You mentioned Murdock, so is Daredevil a part of this, and this is before Jennifer becomes She-Hulk, right?

So, here are my questions:
1) Are you doing the arcs like I am, or will you post a new story per arc? Like with the next be published as a story entitled "Earth's Mightiest Heroes: (Arc X)" ?
2) What's your founding Roster?
3) Any romances you plan to incorporate?
4) What can we expect soon after this arc is done?

Although, I have gripes about your spelling and grammar errors. There are a number of them, and in the summary, too. You may want to fix those up. In the summary especially, being that if there are errors in the summary, it can turn off readers from looking at the story itself. Which would suck because this story of yours shows major promise.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for the shout-out, by the way. I'll be waiting for Chapter 2 to show up soon :D keep up the great work!
ChrisZilla18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I can't believe I found myself another kick ass Avengers storyline this time instead of legions of aliens the heroes are fighting, it's legions of demons...that alone screams badass. Can't wait for the next chapter and I gotta ask if
A. Will Spider-Man be in this fic?
B. Will this fic have a Spidey/Marvel pairing?
and C. Can we expect a Stan Lee Cameo in future chapter?
Thanks for listening!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
great start, it shows great promise but dont start it and then leave it there. Loved the dr banner vs the us army thing as for Carol and where she can find her perfect man, she only needs to look for a crime in Manhattan and the guy will appear sooner or later, although she will have to reduce her standar about being the guy being serious most of the time XDXDXD.