Reviews for Taking the World by Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Retarded
Hannah chapter 2 . 8/11/2018
I loved the start to your story. I don’t know if you’ll get this but I hope your doing much better
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
no worries it was a good story while it lasted
Lara chapter 2 . 1/9/2018
Though I am sad about the discontinuation, congratulations! I hope your baby is healthy and doing well!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
SniggerHedgehog chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I hope you have a very happy life and I wish you the very best. You're a strong woman and I'm sure you and your little one will have a good future ! ~3
TheRideOfTheValkyries chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
I hope you have a happy life ~3
7019289 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
i'm sorry to hear this but i wish you good luck and happiness with your childe!
sierraseay01 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
it ok, life hits you
I'm glad your son is your medium
hope it gets better~
cassiecutie chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Has anyone adopted this story yet?
Ghouly-Girl chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Have a happy life sweetheart, you both deserve it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Please update soon
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
Well, that's fine, things happen, and I wish you a very happy life with your baby and family ;)
PsychAnalyst chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Oh honey, I'm sorry you had to go through a lot of rough times since you joined FFnet. But (and I speak for myself here) I understand that there are a lot of things that take priority and I'm glad that you were able to find light in the things that had transpired. As a student who studied child development, I support your decision. Family is important (just as we see our Fem!Harry here does the same for Haruhi).

Thank you for taking the time to share your story here in the FFnet community. I hope for many blessings on your future endeavors and may your son receive a lot of love! Congratulations!
Fee-der-Nacht chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Best wishes for you and your child