Reviews for Hexagon: A Power Rangers Story
Frankthetriviaman chapter 24 . 6/24/2018
I really enjoyed this story, and I am glad that it will still continue on, just in another forum.

Best of luck with the rewrite; I look forward to it.
Frankthetriviaman chapter 23 . 3/4/2018
I'm a bit confused as to whether this chapter marks the end of this arc or if there is one more part to this arc; but regardless it was a fine addition to this story. Your development of the insectoids is really intriguing. Traditionally Power Rangers villains have been all "pure evil out to destroy big bads" if you will; it's really rare to see them get a depth and development that you are providing here. For instance, looking back through power rangers history, the only villains that seemed to find true redemption were Astronema, Ransik, Nadira and Tenaya. Though some arguments could be made in the case of Ecliptor, Villamax and Diabolico, I'm not fully convinced there.

I like what you are doing here; and I look forward to the next chapter
Frankthetriviaman chapter 22 . 3/4/2018
Better late than never; sorry it took so long. A fine continuation of this story arc. Love the development you are giving Noah here; it is so refreshing to see him as more than just a "second Billy" if you will. Granted, in several teams the Blue Ranger is the "smart one" but you made him more individual in this; well done. Furthermore, we see something that power rangers rarely seems to touch anymore; giving the villains more than just the "one dimensional villain of the week" treatment. No sure what is in store, so on to the next chapter
Son of Whitebeard chapter 22 . 11/24/2017
this general is going to power amd love the vast insects capabilities
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
ooh old foes have returned
Vhn chapter 22 . 11/24/2017
Great chapter on hexagon:a power rangers story, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Cyberbeasttitan chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
Whew, read all this at one go, although it was touch and go for a while. Until the Morphinominal chapters, the story really picked up from there. The writing is good and feels similar to the show itself, very knowledgable in your power ranger lore as well. Had to pull up the ranger wiki a few times trying to remember some things and my head kinda hurts trying to remember everything and visualize all these fighting scenes, not saying they're bad just the opposite. Also, not sure why you choose the Megaforce rangers for this, I understand you want to give them the spotlight they deserve, but they where doomed from the beginning. Megaforce could never live up to what it should have been, with the underdeveloped rangers, with Troy supposedly going to be some kind of choosen one or something, and many other problems. I remember the first time I heard of hexagon, too bad it was after marvel comic's civil war. Personally I imagined it differently from what your doing, instead of looking and find the other rangers the story would begin with Tommy's side of Hexagon and Jason's side of rebels and the original rangers(pre turbo?) split apart on different sides and complete teams on the two sides. Sorry for the long review, had a lot on my mind. Fantastic job so far, it was better than I expected, can't wait to read more.
Frankthetriviaman chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
It's almost funny actually- the fandom was quite upset when there was no Mighty Morphin-Dino Thunder-Dino Charge crossover, but you managed to pull off this Mighty-Morphin-Dino Thunder-Megaforce crossover brilliantly. (I wonder if Billy and Ethan will eventually realize that they are both Blue Triceratops themed rangers)

Anyway though, great work as usual. Personally, I hope that we see Noah be fleshed out to be more than a "carbon copy" of Billy, though in perspective that does seem to be the purpose of this arc, so I look forward to the continuation.
Frankthetriviaman chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
I love it when authors world-build their story universes; you did a great job fleshing out KO-35's history here. It is unfortunate that Andros and Zhane's friendship is strained now; you would think that after fighting alongside each other in the legendary battle that would have meant something. One thing I would be curious about- will we see Mike return as the Magna Defender, or are those powers lost for good? Though in perspective, the powers of the Galaxy Rangers seem to be derived from their sabers; so perhaps they do not need the SENTAI device to get them back... that is how the season began and ended, if I recall correctly.

That being said, this looks like it will be a great sub-plot; looking forward to the next part.
Frankthetriviaman chapter 19 . 5/27/2017
Another great chapter. While I am surprised that Tommy did hold both powers, this direction in the story does intrigue me and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Though it should be recalled that Tommy passed on the Turbo Powers to TJ; so technically speaking that set now belongs to TJ. That being said, I can only wonder when the White Ranger and Zeo Ranger V come in.

The inclusion of Tyrannodrones was a unique twist this chapter; and the idea that other old villains may come up in future chapters does leave me curious. Perhaps resolving some old, unfinished plot points from past seasons?

If the pressure is mounting on the rangers, perhaps the time has come to recover some zords? Sure, many were destroyed, but there are also plenty that exist. Whatever happens though, looking forward to the next chapter.
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 5/27/2017
Awesome job on this. I have a question about KEndrix and Karone, will they both be able to weild the pink galaxy ranger powers? Or will only one of them? What about for the red Turbo powers that Tommy and TJ shared? As well as the Green Turbo Rangers Adam and Carlos, Mighty Morphin black Adam and Zach, Rocky (2nd mighty morphin red) and Jason. And Trey of Triforia and JAson with the Gold Zeo Ranger powers, etc.
Frankthetriviaman chapter 18 . 5/4/2017
Awesome job on this chapter; to be honest I was completely expecting the rangers to be recruited in "chronological" order, so this was a surprising twist indeed.

Tommy may not be able to access his Black Dino Thunder ranger powers anymore, but who's to say that another candidate can't take the power- perhaps we shall see another Dino Thunder character take up the mantle, or perhaps we will see it remain vacant until the time is right. Either way, this chapter was great.

We did wait a long time, but I feel it was worth it; looking forward to the next chapter.
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
Awesome job on this. I look forward to seeing what will happen next. But who will take on the Black Brachio Dino Thunder Ranger powers? Maybe Elsa? Maybe Tommy's older brother David could take on the red Zeo Ranger Powers?
Frankthetriviaman chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
You've done a fantastic job here, as usual.

One thing I want to say, with the line "it's going to be just like the legendary battle, only better" I couldn't help but grin there; your whole story here, in my opinion, is turning out better than the legendary battle was.

This was a great chapter, and the Character development we see here with Jake is well done. With Katherine and Adam in the fight, the Zeo Rangers are on their way to being reunited. I am curious who will become the red Zeo ranger though... looking forward to it.
Overall, the one thing that surprises me is the lack of Alpha 6 in this chapter. As seen at the end of Once A Ranger, Alpha 6 ended up going with Adam to his dojo, so I figured that must be here at this point in the canon. If there was another plan though, you do have me curious and I look forward to it.
Some minor spelling issues here and there, but otherwise a fantastic continuation of this story. Keep up the great work!
D.J. Scales chapter 17 . 2/25/2017
Well done. That was amazing so what's next? Wild Force?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »