Reviews for Moments in Love
Whookimo chapter 26 . 6/18
wait so is hermione's aunt aware of her being a witch?
Whookimo chapter 9 . 6/18
this jumping back and forth in time to tell the story is so annoying. it makes it harder to keep track of whats actually happening.
Ginger Baker chapter 11 . 4/24
Love this story
MistyGirl2014 chapter 14 . 4/8
Sirius went to prison in 81, mobile doorstops did not even start becoming available until 85-86, you are way too early in Lupin's statement x
If you don't KILL this fucking bitch.
As long as one of them kills the other then I'm happy. I'd prefer that pink bitch to die though.
Can you kindly please kill or seriously mutilate one of these evil bastards sometime soon? Great on the romance, angst, fluff and drama and all that but we're in the year that matters now...and somebody's head needs to roll.
Good job chapter 23 . 3/14
THIS is the Dumbledore that we deserve. I am loving how openly he cares about Harry and still has owned up to all his falls and shortcomings leading up to Harry entering Hogwarts. THIS is the Headmaster and the Wizened Old Champion of The Light. I'm extremely saddened by what could be in store in the future with Headmaster Dumbledore, but you've made him a GREAT man here so far. And Harry & Hermione knows that Dumbledore loves them, first as his students, but also as the brave young hearts that they are but who are found in an awful situation. I feel as strongly for your version as I did the book version when I was a kid reading these.

I'm going to get so very teary eyed if Headmaster Dumbledore dies. I feel it already. :*-(
Ok, one problem with harry here. We, he's a fucking idiot actually. He was frowning when the Headmaster introduced moody with an air of all is well. What did he expect the Headmaster to do: break out his wand, yell out "imposter!", and start a dual in the middle of the great hall with his classmates all assembled? Someone could get hurt. Harry is suspicious of moody because he thinks that he could be an imposter sent by Voldemort...yet he wants to make a spectacle of it from the very jump. How would playing that out in the open help? Idiot. That's not tactical and stuff doesn't need a heavy handed approach all the time. That impulsive idiotic shit is why sirius died in the original story. Like, don't let this dude be that same type of FOOL in this series to the point where it is painfully embarrassing. Already has enemies who plot yet he seems to have no computation of how to be subtle and make plans, or to think quickly & logically. I hope that changes or I might actually root for snake face in this.

Also, that house elf shit is over the top some. Tone it down to garner sympathy because she sounds more like a "i believe this to be wrong anf I know I'm right...right Harry?" type of character right now and that's what I hated about her in the real series too.
I hope that bastard Ron gets what's coming to him. I see the STUPID piece of SHIT becoming a serious problem later on in the story.
So, once again, that spoiled bastard Ron is going to be a bitch about Harry. Hope they really fuck him up later on in the story.
Ok. Her dad needs to get an attitude adjustment or someone, preferably Harry, needs to show him exactly how...powerless..he is if he believes that being abusive to a special child, his own daughter for God's sake! Let's turn the gun into the hands of the rabbit and just see how bold, tough and aggressive that fucking bully really is. I know this isn't that type of story but a little side quest or omake would be soooo perfect for that pos. I despise abusive parents/guardians.
matt7704 chapter 11 . 2/7
finally, a sane fudge. big fan!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 78 . 1/27
Really enjoyed this story overall. Was getting a little annoyed at the "jump forward in time, then relive the missed time as flashbacks/memories" of the early chapters/years, but thankfully that stopped at a certain point and I got over it. (Haven't read Furry Little Problem so don't know if that was to not rehash the early years from that story in as much detail.) But again enjoyed the overall story. Well done and thanks for sharing!
patriotman69 chapter 44 . 1/25
ah, yes, i do enjoy a chapter of nothing.
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »