Reviews for Moments in Love
just.me.over.here377 chapter 69 . 1/10
the little end scene is giving me Underground Railroad vibes, and as a American i'm kinda really liking it
Gabriele chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
Very nice story! I am a big Dramione fan and this is my first Harry&Hermione story to read. I like it very much and I am happy to have found it and that it has 78 chapters! Lots of pages to look foreward to.
Thanks for sharing!
ProfessorQuill101 chapter 49 . 10/5/2022
You really need to put a fem Harry warning in the description. It really sucks to read over half of an interesting story only to for it to turn into something I have no interest in reading about. Especially when the story itself is over half a million words. It's your story, do what you want, just please put a warning up.
Veronica McClure chapter 44 . 9/16/2022
Merope saw a means of escape from her brother and Father, nothing more, nothing less. The fact she had a Crush on Riddle Sr. just made it easier in her mind to use a love potion on her. Admittedly, she probably would have done better to have used beauty potions on herself rather than love potions on him. But maybe she went by what she could do better.?
Veronica McClure chapter 35 . 9/15/2022
Been awhile since I read the "Oz" books, but, I can let you know that P. I. Travers also wrote sequel books to the first "Mary Poppins book. There were also sequels to: Bambi, Heidi, and Pollyanna. Also a sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Veronica McClure chapter 34 . 9/15/2022
Someone like Draco and Theo: spoiled rotten brats that they were made into, should be made to forget all about magic, relegated to the no mag authorities.
A reader chapter 11 . 9/1/2022
Yay!
Lucius can go to Hell!
This is a great fic so far. Thanks!
Veronica McClure chapter 22 . 9/3/2022
It is way better to entice your readers' own imaginations through certain types of looks exchanged between two characters or a kiss than all out description from beginning to end. If interested in finding what I have come to regard as the perfect illustration of mere suggestion over love-starved making out, find yourself a copy of the movie "In Harm's Way, like I said before, the quintessential way of revealing two Lovers" feelings without a bed scene. Even the younger couple in this movie is not shown having bed rumpling sex.
Veronica McClure chapter 21 . 9/3/2022
*Just tell your friends they have no business wearing something bought and paid for by Malfoy moneyunless they're saying their family's political affiliations have changed too.
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 9/2/2022
Yet if anything like what they were saying and or getting their own digs into Harry and Hermione about were to happen to them those Harry and Hermione detractors would have been up in arms before they had gotten half way through the article.
Veronica McClure chapter 17 . 9/2/2022
Why does McGonagall not call Harry "Mr. Potter", only "Potter", whereas. Hermione rates a "Miss" Granger?
MarbleRobin chapter 78 . 8/30/2022
I remember reading this exact fic on Goodreads a year back, and I just reread it after randomly finding it in my search history. I forgot how much I loved this fic :’)
Pillager61 chapter 78 . 8/31/2022
Great story. VERY different!
Got a bit too 'woke' for this Boomer in the last 3-5 chapters but hell, it's your fantasy - Go For Broke.
I did enjoy the twists and turns with Harriet and the Coven! That was wild...
(Just wish you hasn't gotten preachy at the end.)
I spotted the whole NAZI theme Abt chapter 60. Brilliant idea to steal from history as we often repeat ourselves. Bellatrix and Percy?! Nice!
The mental trauma from the Welsh concentration camp was well done. My father found one in 1945, it stayed with him for life, after I went into military service he unloaded a shit ton of evil on me and he felt much better. I think you did the PTSD ok. Hard to do if you've never felt it.
Thanks again for answering my other comments on the steamy side.
HOPE YOU GET PUBLISHED AT SOME POINT!
Veronica McClure chapter 12 . 8/30/2022
Well, Severus could always hire his potion making talent out to the Goblins, just so he can get Gringott's full protection from Riddle. But would Snape seek employment with Gringotts even if it meant they could do better than him or Hogwarts'? Hmm?
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 8/30/2022
I shall never understand why the Bigoted Purebloods didn't want to protect their precious monsters more by building a first roof over the whole Hogwarts' Quidditch pitch! Not to mention make sure all the broom companies contributed fresh learning Brooms to Madam Hooch.
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »