Reviews for What He'll Sorely Miss
more please
Grovek26 chapter 16 . 1/1
Good chapter.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 16 . 1/1
Wow ! The drama has just ratcheted up a notch. I was wondering where Hedwig had gone off to. We also haven’t heard from Sirius either. Maybe that’s where she is going?
Well Tonks is still stumbling around and Dung is still drunk, I see. And Rita! She deserves a hex if ever anyone does! .
I’m glad that you’re back to this story. I’ve missed it. I hope that you can continue with it, as time allows. Update when you can.

Well done
MERLlN chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
This is the first fic I read this year. Ha.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
If someone were to act so demanding and presumptuous with me as Krum did Harry, as if Harry has no choice but to let himself be manhandled and answer his questions... I’d drop the cunt. That kind of arrogance pisses me off. He saved HIS friend, what ground does Krum have to demand anything of Harry whether it be his time, or answers? He doesn’t. He has no ground.
Shani8 chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Another phenomenal chapter. Am enjoying this to the fullest, as always. Looking forward to more. :)

May the new year bring you happiness, peace and good health!

xo Shani :)
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Harry isn't really dead...is he?
Yaw6113 chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Another brilliant chapter!
Artimuos Sen chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Don't make Hermione like Harry in fifth year, she is very calm calculating and good planner who can take her revenge.
jkarr chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
to bad that Rita followed Hermione home
Pteaset chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I like it
nikkistew2 chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
What about Hermione's parents?
mwinter1 chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Awaiting more.
varunharmony chapter 15 . 12/22/2020
Am I right in assuming that you're stuck here? And if you are it's mostly because of the ghost thing I'd guess. Anyway, IDC much about this story bcoz I'm not at all interested in reading a ghost Harry trying to make Hermione's life better and trying to set her up with someone else in the latter parts or something... This story, up until the graveyard, was an absolute masterpiece... When I figured there was a chance that you'd kill harry, I skimmed through the graveyard chapters and the next few... But I still didn't think he'd be dead even after reading your A/N on ch 14 lol, I was pretty sure he wasn't, though how he survived remained a mystery to me ... And it was not as if Hermione had actually seen him die either, it was just a red mist that could literally have been anything, so I assumed he escaped somehow..

But I was very surprised when you decided to make him a ghost in this latest chapter, I'd have much preferred to read a story where H/Hr are both alive and your setup of this story so far has been impeccable too... Anyway, if you do come back to writing fanfictions, see whether you'd prefer to go on with a ghost Harry or not