Reviews for Of Arson
Jurassikuh chapter 14 . 9/18
I’m honestly confused as to why I ship this pairing, but here we are LOL. This absolutely amazing so far. The way Violet struggles to acknowledge that in some ways, she is similar to Olaf. She wanted revenge on those who took away her life, and it started out the same for Olaf. You did a beautiful job here, and I can’t wait until the next update!
Yes! I thought if this fic and checked on a whim, even willing to just read old chapters. And you updated! I hope there is more in store soon!
ObscurusBooks chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
The first chapter already got me hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2018
Ansiosamente esperando a continuação! :3
adorkable1980 chapter 13 . 7/2/2018
Was so happy to see an update, this is my favorite fanfiction with count olaf. He's just right mixture of evil and his crush on violet is naughty have a great writing style. Please update again soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
Continua! S2
Jade chapter 13 . 6/19/2018
Yes, you're continuing! So good.
OurLittleSecretOkay chapter 13 . 6/18/2018
! Definitely worth the wait! I love your writing so incredibly much, and thought for sure you had abandoned this fic! I literally squealed when I got the update notification. You do such an amazing job of building up the tension. It’s so deliciously perfect but also completely unbearable. Your writing has me irredeemably invested and I love every bit of it! Nothing ever stays quiet for long, and I am SO ready for this fic to earn its rating, but I also eagerly anticipate the torturous buildup. Bless you and your lovely talent
LionesssQueen chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
Volte a escrever está história, por favor!
Eu realmente gostei do enredo e dos personagens, aguardo ansiosa por uma atualização;)
Chibi324 chapter 12 . 1/3/2018
Wish you would update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
I really wish you would continue this! It was very well written and an interesting take on things.
mini pony lover chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Very interesting.
klsbradshaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
i love this storywant to see what happens next
Ravenclaw's Redhead chapter 12 . 4/29/2017
My favourite ASOUE fanfic to date, love your writing style and can't wait to see what happens next!
Kynane chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
I'm so happy to see you've updated this! Your characters are written sooo good! In the whole of fanfiction, there are few who can keep their characters in character, but you do. And your plot is so well thought out! In a way I want to wait until you've finished this before I read, so I can read it all in one go, but at the same time I have to know what comes next!