Reviews for An Affair or Something
Psalms chapter 11 . 4/12
that ending is kind of... bitter. Jaune wasn't happy, and didn't trust anyone but Pyrra. And Ruby just gets to... Do what ever she wants? She just gets to decide that she wants this to work?

And the worst part? It's a realistic ending. He was so used to not making decisions for him self, that when Ruby decided they they could still make this work, dispute everything she done to him, he listened to her anyways.

Still trapped.
Karl chapter 10 . 2/21
This is very well written and could have easily been an excellent 4/5 or a 5/5 star emotional drama, but that ending drags it down to a 3/5 star story at best.
I get the theme of forgiveness , but that just doesn't work here.
Lazy Servant chapter 11 . 12/21/2023
Thanks for this.
What a good story to read.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2023
Kill is the worst thing that I read please chop off of fingers and stop writing
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
for coward guest, if wife lying about her children paternity.
that's considered cheating.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2022
Tanya go back to the incel forums my dude nobody wants to listen to your weird hang-ups with women and cuckoldry. Ruby didn't cheat on him. She was artificially inseminated because Jaune had a medical condition. Doesn't matter if they're not his blood or are you gonna sit there and tell me that you do not understand the concept of adoption?
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 10 . 7/3/2022
better left with Pyrrha and leave a liar.
i get the feeling the writer is a woman
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 10 . 7/3/2022
well, Jaune become a cuck then.
just because he raised the children, doesn't make them his blood children.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 11 . 5/11/2022
Goddamn I hope Collage Fool is currently writing a book because holy shit this man is good.
Trabelna chapter 11 . 4/25/2022
This absolutely fucking brilliant. Wow. For the first time in a LONG time a work of art has quite literally demolished my emotions. I wanted to scream, to cry, to do SOMETHING. Props to you, my friend. Wherever you are, bless your mind for gifting us this masterpiece.
idkusernameoatbuit chapter 11 . 1/27/2022
Every time I re-read this story I’m reminded how bad it’s moral is, and how it’s a broken Aesop even otherwise.
Ashalim chapter 11 . 12/3/2021
God. I love this story, but I HATE reading it. I just can't handle this much angst.

Man, I remember first reading this, my gut wrenches with sadness. Thankfully it has happy ending.

10/10. Masterpiece
Hazimuka chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
While i was skeptical of reading this due to dropping knight of lancaster which seemed to have the same writing style, this seems like a very interesting. Unless the POV changes and Jaune is shown to be an unreliable narrator, his current situation is all his fault. He could have worked harder when he was young to not have to rely on nepotism, he could have tried making his own friends and not only having Ruby's handdowns. Hell, while his children ignoring him does suck but he isn't much of a role model for them to follow.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2021
Got to love people down playing the mental health of Men .. While ignoring The Evils of Cheating women
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2021
Wrong the worst kind of people are cheaters and Homewreakers.. There is No excuse for cheating. Lol