Reviews for When Yami met Santa
Sakura Nightingale chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Hehhe! I may not be a Yami/Tea fan,but I do know a funny fic when I see one! The only thing is, did you just make a racist remark whe you were explaining about what Yami thought Santa looked like?
Half Past Crazy chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
(shakes head) What are we gonna do with you, Yami?

Yami: (confused) What?

I liked this story a bunch!
Mao-worshipper chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
That was so sweet -

heeheehee, so sw t!

Yami in army clothes though, hm
Kerrie-chan chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
lmao... omg that was so great!
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
ROTFL! You've inspired me to write more YY Diary! :D

This was SO cute!

Do you mind if I adopt you as my Writer's Block Breaker?
n.n chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
*shiver* disturbingly funny, i havent laughed that hard in a while, you should make one where yami joins the paintball team
Ferret Girl chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
That was a great story! It was sooooooo

funny!
ITSAME chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the most hilareous thing I have ever read! o Eheeehheehee...oh crap... o_0 I missed DragonBall...*ehem* nevermind..fics are better! _
crazy buttafly chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
that was so funny. I could not stop laughing
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
XD OMG That was to good!
Serini chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Serini:O_O Yami is sure stupid!

Yami Serini:I know! You shold have seen him as pharoh!.
OMG chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
OMG! U ARE ABSOLUTELY DA BEST HUMOR WRITER ON EARTH! I LAUGHED SO HARD..I DUNNO..I FELL OF DA CHAIR..MY WHOLE FAIMLY THOUGHT I WAS INSANE...LOLZ! KEEP ON WRITING MORE HUMOR! U SURE KNOW HOW TO CRACK ME UP..i'm so jealous...u're so talented!-U DESERVE MORE REVIEWS THAN THIS! IT'S TIME FOR JUSTICE! WHEEEE! KEEP ON WRITIN MORE! LMAO!-
Laelia Sarai chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
OMG! TOO FUNNY! I'm trying to imagine Yami in that outfit... *Bursts out laughing.* Okokok, I'm good now. Anywayz, I think it's very funny. Could you do me a favor and read my story, Red Roses? It's kinda sad. (Yugi: KINDA? I cried!) Yeah, well, anywayz, bye!

~~PsychoAngel (A.K.A. Yami's Goddess)