Reviews for Relationships of a De Vil
Porr carlos
Kloe 246 chapter 2 . 3/16
umm exuse me cruella but if a furr coat replaces a son than why did you even have a baby i mean why coludent you just not have a son and just get an actuall servent becuse if i was you i just wolud have called the cops on myself and tell them carlos's dads name and let them take me away thats how bad you are
Mal's bestfriend chapter 1 . 3/16
Aww that is so nice of jay to help is friend! (btw i think they are siblings for all the jaylos shipers)
carlosdevil4ever chapter 3 . 1/24
Could u write more about how cruella tortured carlos? Like, a looooot more! Please. PS: I luv ur stories
vwheel10 chapter 3 . 11/30/2019
This is why dogs are awesome, screw Cruella and her thoughts on them!
clover moon chapter 3 . 8/16/2019
When will this update amazing stroy
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
Take car of him ? But good chapter
carlos chapter 2 . 10/13/2018
He is sick
The Best Guesst chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Please come back! Write more! I love Carlos and there are never enough fics of him and I need more of this I love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Can you please go further into when he tried to kill himself please.
PLLMinaShiper chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
What about a one shot with Carlos and Evie? You mention him thinking of ending his life, so what if he calls Evie to his room to talk him down when his depression and suicidal thoughts come back on his birthday or something.
Midnight Luna chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Anything with Carlos being injured, maybe his appendix got infected and they have to remove it.

It's meaningful for my favorite character to have depression. As I have it I means so much to me! Thanks!

May the LORD be with you, always!
~Midnight Luna
Thalia the great chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
For the last time, could you please make a fourth chapter that answers any questions thr reader(s) may have?
Thalia the great chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
I have a one-shot! Please do it!

One shot:

Carlos loses Dude because Dude runs off into the forest and doesn't return for a week. Carlos is heartbroken over the situation. But thankfully, a certain sixteen year old girl named Kunaya Wolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf, finds Dude and takes care of him for the week. Then, Naya decides to look for his owner. She asks the Fairy Godmother to look for Dude's owner at Auradon Prep, and FG says yes, and Naya returns Dude to an overjoyed Carlos, and enrols at Auradon Prep with her new friends. Everyday, Naya and Carlos grow closer, but Naya refuses to show her love for Carlos. But when Carlos gets the stomach flu, it's up to Naya to take care of him. Then she admits it.

Note: I only own Kunaya Wolf, and Naya is short for Kunaya. It is pronounces koo-nie-uh, like Maya, but with an N instead of the M. Please make this your next one shot!

I love you!

~Thalia the grea P.S. you are lucky I came up with that since I am going through a MASSIVE ding-dang writer's block. Please please pleaese pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeeee use it!
Thalia the great chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Uhhhhhh, should I be happy I'm not Cruella de Vil's daughter? And here are some things I hate about these fanfiction thingies.

- Jaylos
-not enough when Carlos gets the stomach flu (without Jay butting his butt in all the time.)
-I'm sixteen and I still don't have an account. So I can't post my own.
-Jaylos