Reviews for Relationships of a De Vil
TheDorkQueen chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Just. To. ADORABLE!
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I have had thoughts like this myself. Not quite as extreme, but sometimes I do wonder...
And I do feel for Carlos.
TheDorkQueen chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Aww! It's like, no matter what Cruella does to her son, he still loves her. I-I'm gonna need a moment here...
bookworm563 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Aw! Im crying! Poor Carlos! You dont understand how happy I was to see this was updated! :D
Sand-wolf579 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Poor Carlos. His mother really does live up to the name of a 'cruel devil' doesn't she?
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Poor Carlos, it must suck to have a weak immune system. At least Jay has a soft spot and cares about him.
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Very cute. Especially since he does seem to be the baby of the group. Hopefully we'll see a lot of them babying Carlos, but also of him being intimidating like Cruella herself. After all, the De vil is a little devil.
AngelCake32415 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love this so far (maybe Carlos is my little baby now). Could you do some of your chapters on Carlos and Ben?
GurlBye chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love it! Please write more when you can, Carlos is literally my favorite character!
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Super sweet can't wait for more
RavenKing77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I kinda find it funny that the SECOND the movie came out every one just decided to make a bunch of fanfictions about them!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Aw, I adored this! Funny fact, I was looking through the descendants fanfics, went to page 2, still couldnt find any, so went back to page 1 of the fanfics. Then I scrolled up to exit, and found your fic at the very top! It just showed up RIGHT after i left to the second page! How cool is that?!

Anywyas, Carlos is my favorite character, and Im not really into romance between those characters, so this is perfect! And it is also well written with a great plot! I CANT wait for the update!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5