Reviews for Worth It All
AJ Granger chapter 37 . 3/21/2017
My only complaint is that Rory and Jess should have more than one child.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Hey. Love he story. He only thing that I'm having a hard time with is the timeline e references. You keep going backwards in time which I'm having a hard time pinpointing. Lol. Other than that, it's really good.
Nancy chapter 40 . 11/27/2016
It has been a marvelous venture. "Worth it all" has been wonderful and uplifting. Thanks for much. I will be looking for more from you. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
traitorsinlove chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Okay, this story is amazing so far... I am dying of laughter! You have the character'set euphemisms and traits down to a T. It's awesome! I feel like I'm literally watching the show, your characters are so perfect! The humor is there, the references, and the perfect Gilmore essence is so prevalent in your story. I love it! Great work, keep it up!
emwritesthings chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
This is amazing, so far! I'm only on Chapter 8, but I'm loving it so far-the characterizations, the flashbacks and flashforwards; it's all so well done! I cannot wait to see how this ends! :)
sonckad chapter 40 . 11/27/2016
Thanks for a wonderful story.
Droolia chapter 40 . 3/16/2016
This story is great! I can't believe it started as a one shot and turned into this. Does this mean the jumping time frame was unintentional? Because that is one of the things that makes this story so great.

So some questions. 1) why did they only have one child? Was it so that the focus didn't stray too far off them? 2) when did they take over Luke's? Was it around the time they bought Dwight's place?

I'm glad they got their happily ever after. It kind of reminds me of the notebook. I think it was the whole re telling of their love story. :)
iluvtodance chapter 40 . 2/6/2016
Beautiful story! Thank you for writing it :D
AriesBalorPrincess chapter 40 . 2/2/2016
I've just came across this story the other day and after reading it from start to finish, I love it completely. It's so Rory and Jess in more than one way. The banter with everyone was great and so much like it was on the show. This is easily one of my favorite Gilmore Girls stories. Thank you for sharing it :)
pinkrose14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Oh my goodness I love the way he proposed! So adorable and perfect for their relationship!
bonnie1175 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
It took 9 chapters of reading this fic to realize that I had already started reading it. Still it was worth the re-read. This is one of the best fics I've read on here. Great job!
jordana60 chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
Although sad the story is over, the epilogue was a perfect ending. It's nice to know that there was a happy ever after. I loved the style of the story...going back and forth in time, yet maintaining the continuity of the story. It was a beautiful Lit story and I hope you have more like it to share with your fans
RhizOneill chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
Awww what a beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this with us!
winterbabyalways chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
Such a sweet ending for such an amazing story. I've enjoyed following Rory and Jess as they reunite, date, marry, and enter parenthood. Zooey is hilarious and a good mix of her parents. Love their interactions with their family and friends.

Job very well done with this story! :)
siss7 chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
I enjoyed every minute of it!