Reviews for 1 minus 1 plus 1 equals?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Good for a happy ending.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Steve sure picked an odd time to be a picky eater.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Ironside drinking on the job. Put in a call to Commissioner McMillan, please.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Now, all one needs is some prostitutes that resemble both Rapunzel and Lady Godiva, root-to-tip wise that is.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
If Aunt Mathilde ever could, she'd add her homemade German sausages to Ironside's recipe for chili.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Ironside's in a stewpot for sure.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Stone owing that amount of chili to Ironside is far fetched. Perhaps, Inspector Lewis Erskine of ''THE FBI'' has a good homemade chili recipe to serve to Ironside.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
One hamster is missing. Andy the cat is a potential suspect in he disappearance, hunger wise that is.
Tanith2011 chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
Such a sweet fun-filled story! Very cute of Mike to give in on Steve’s request and bargaining. I doubt Ed would dare to do the same LOL. Is there enough hamsters for me to adopt one…hmm?
Tanith2011 chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
Another entertaining chapter! Mike's house must have been very crowded with the extra visitors. Aunt Matthilde herself is like having a crowd LOL!
Tanith2011 chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
A beat up Steve...right up my alley! I do hope that Ed isn't more seriously hurt than he seems to be. Very funny hospital scene with Steve begging Mike to protect him from his aging aunt.
Very clever arrest at the end with the threat of using Turner's spit as evidence.
Swissmounty chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Thank you, Profa!
In S7 "Rittle at 24,000" Ed will surprise Ironside with his knowledge about animals: a funny story about a merganzer.
La Profa chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Very sweet story, you two. I love the contrast between the Chief's tough exterior and Mike's outward teddy bear, but both much deeper and more complex than they appear on the outside. Poor Ed always seems to have trouble with animals, doesn't he? Thanks for sharing your story. This was fun!
cindyjean chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Absolutely
Marvelous
endig
Loved it
laprofa chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Uh oh, thought we were winding down but now there is some suspense with Mark? Love the story, ladies. Everyone, I think, has an Aunt Mathilde, simultaneously charming AND a force of nature, like a hurricane. Can't wait to find out what has shaken Mark!