Reviews for Lessons Learnt
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 5 . 6/27
Your last update was March 2016. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? Please, come back to this. A wonderful story must not be stopped before its ending.
24Irinia chapter 5 . 4/30
Очень хорошо. Продолжение пожалуйста.
ddentler21 chapter 5 . 3/1
What a waste, host of Lucifer and he's the same impulsive, bleeding heart that he is in the kids' books.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 5 . 2/25
Great story! Love it! Just ... are you ever going to update it? I really hope it's not dead. A story that updates really slowly is fine, but a dead story is just sad. Especially one like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
next chapther pleas
WRose chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Interesting! Will be fun to see what happens and the reactions after Lilith dies.
Moi chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
I wish you'd take this story up again. I really, really like it!
TricksterAngel1 chapter 5 . 5/11/2017
Please update! I absolutely love this story! This is probably one of the only one with Harry and Lucifer that I actually like.
Kasuyorai chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
How sweet (and sad and fun in between). The 'first meeting' with Erised (how strange that name is when you're used to having a name that is the backwards version of a word in your own language) was incredibly touching. Are you going to continue the story? I can imagine a lot of fun could be had with Harry's second year there. Thank you for not leaving a cliffhanger though.
Hope you continue to enjoy writing.
Cocoella15 chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
Omg please continue this story because it's amazing and one of the best Spn/HP crossover fanfics ive read
ABreathAwayFromWhereYouAre chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
I hope you are still planning on finishing this. I really love this story. Are you going to go through all of hogwarts years in this much detail? I think it's really interesting to see how Harry interacts differently with other witches and wizards. Keep up the good work.
-Misty
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
All I can think about is Dobby and the not so Dream team's reaction to him lol
hail hydra chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
is it bad to say that the character that i relate to most is the devil himself? But honestly Lucifer is everything and i just want him and Gabriel to be bros again. My kids. Is it socially acceptable to refer to two Archangels, one of which is Satan, as my children? Who knows and who cares. But I disgress. Im so ready fod the next part and honestly the anticipation i have for Lucifer's reaction to Sirius Black is huge.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Will all the years be in one story or are you going a story a year? Will Harry evey meet the winchesters?
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
I just love the last line. Brilliant chapter. I hope you update soon.