Reviews for Hospital Talk
Deborah chapter 1 . 3/27
Hi! I'm french and I don't speak very good english , but I really like your fanfiction. Thank you for your text.
boruto-chan chapter 1 . 1/23
Loved the story, it was wonderful. I read this awhile ago, but reading it slipped my mind. Continue writing please.
Kc495 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Awe! Bravo, this was absolutely beautiful, I love Goku and Chi-Chi, just the cutest.. You deserve a reward for this awesomeness. Great job, I love all your stories. _
mslegend92 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I like it very much. I will always despise people who don't appreciate Chichi because quite frankly, what woman will want to stay married to a muscle headed brute who also happens to be an alien and leaves you for months on en? Thank you!
Siel chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I can really see that happening cuz she was angry at him for she didn't know the whole truth... I guess during this time.. they sorted out their mis understandings :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww so sweet!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nice story. I really enjoyed it.
Riju-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
One of my favourite GokuXChi-Chi one-shot! Well done :)
Dan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aw... they're together again! I'm so glad they cleared their mis-understandings. Please write more gcc :D
Nick chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is a wonderful insight to their relationship. They are always together after so many struggles and always make up after every argument :)
Phishes chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
LOVED THIS! This is awesooome!
Thanks for this post!
No name chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this story so much! I wish it was added in the manga... sometimes, I hate Akira for not writing romance even a little bit... )X
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
XD I FOUND IT! xD I've been looking forever for this story. xD I read it a loong time ago. But by then I was reading it by my phone so I couldn't leave a review :D I'm so glad that I found it! :D I Love this! :d XD AMAZING.
Nura20 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Beautifully written! *goes and makes it her fav* I'm glad their misunderstandings were cleared for good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012