Reviews for Blind Faith
Good nice
Wow 2 years since you last updated. Hope all is going well with you. You describe the intricacies of the D/s relationship so well. Hope you continue.
Update?
Bechloe2505 chapter 8 . 7/16
Miss reading this all the time, hope you’re well!
This is beautifully written and you're an excellant writer. I know it's been awhile but could you please continue it?
I’m real proud of you for continuing to write this! It’s still absolutely amazing, I was So happy to see it again and to finally hear about you because I was So worried but don’t ever feel pressured to continue this, you do what you can and let your mind rest. This chapter was real real adoring and amazing, so I’m proud :)
TimeLordLexi chapter 8 . 11/8/2018
Bud. This is the first time I've read it since you last updated way back, and I still absolutely adore this fic. With all my heart. You are such a talented writer and I honestly think it's beautifully written. The detail is outstanding and the way Beca describes what she does and why she does it... I have no words.

I hope everything is okay; you're amazing.

I'd love to see where you take the fic xx
BluTiger13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
hh
AlexJMP chapter 8 . 8/11/2018
I have really enjoyed the story so far, it's a unique take on the Bdsm aspect of a talr. Love the characferisation, it fits exactly with the characters. Hope you are feeling better now than you were when you posted the chapter. Keep up the excellent writing, I hope you will one day continue this.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
Please please please continue this story! This fic is one of my all time favorite bechloe stories in general, and then you add the bdsm dynamic to it—which is hard to find—and it’s absolutely perfect. I love the dynamic between both girls and cannot wait to see what you do with their relationship going forward. Thank you for writing so beautifully thus far, and I really hope you continue!
Emma chapter 8 . 5/1/2018
This is one of the best bechloe fics I have ever read!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2018
Hey. I just wanted to ask. Is this the last chapter? If so, aww so sad. This fic is REALLY good. I've been hooked. I love it. But if it's not the last chapter, I hope you continue writing. You really are a good writer and I salute you. xx
bulletproofbanjo chapter 8 . 2/12/2018
No idea how I missed this update! I absolutely love this story and this was an awesome chapter. Thank you so much for sharing and sending love and hugs your way :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Still waiting for you and I hope you are feeling better
Bathory19 chapter 8 . 12/26/2017