Reviews for A Big Girl comes into his life
Raynze76 chapter 43 . 1/29
Really enjoy this story from the beginning and still do everytime I see a new chapter posted, the last couple especially as i am a old plane fan, the mention of the p-38. And b-36 brought back memories of when I saw those at the Dayton Air Force Museum when I was a kid, and the Lacey Lady when she was still at the Bomber Restaurant before they took her down to be restored, hope to see her back in her prime someday lol. Thank you for continuing this very enjoyable story.
Xaintrix chapter 43 . 1/22
Sorry for lurking for so long, but time to come out of the woodwork. I really enjoy this story, and though there is some criticism about the lack of tension, personally I really enjoy the positive fluffy progression. The characters are fun and I'm enjoying my time seeing everything play out. So much so I'm probably going to start from the beginning just to enjoy the ride again.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 40 . 11/4/2017
This is sooo fascinating!
Supersairaptor chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
This is so cute! A good read and time investing too I would read it over and over!
lxsnger chapter 37 . 2/18/2017
This is an absolutely great story I can't wait to see how you will continue it
Mary Sue Lover chapter 31 . 1/9/2017
Not sure why it took me so long to leave a review, but here it is.

~ I have to say that I really like this story. It's probably the only one I can think of that I would apply the word "mellow" to. It's just a pleasant story to read, all told, and great for relaxation purposes.
- There is, however one (well, one and a half) BIG problem that I believe this story has had since the beginning. This might sound really weird and borderline pessimistic, but this story (or rather, the characters and their interactions) is too... happy. Practically everyone in the story is friendly and understanding; it seems like all they do is smile/grin and laugh/chuckle. Frankly, it is making them all come off as slightly less three-dimensional than they clearly could be, as well as making the story as a whole feel a tiny bit... shallow.
- The reason I said "one and a half" is that there is one more minor issue that kind of ties into the previous one. The fact that all of the characters are excessively good-humored would be moderately less bad if you expressed it with more diverse word-choices. When you use the same words over and over and over (ex. laugh, smile, grin, chuckle), no matter how appropriate/accurate those words are, it starts to sound repetitive, to the point that it breaks immersion. A story with good immersion/flow will have readers glide along without ever consciously taking note of whether a word is rare or overused or inaccurate.

So yeah, that's my two cents. Sorry if I came off as harsh. Like I said, I REALLY like your story, but even the best stories have problems somewhere.

Wishing you the best in all of your present and future creative endeavors,
Mary Sue Lover
AtlanticGalaxy46 chapter 31 . 1/9/2017
This story is incredible! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/6/2017
Love it, dying to read more chapters
Rebmul chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
cute and about time this was updated cant wait for more
AtlanticGalaxy46 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Aww this was great! Those tiny baby lamia were adorable!
Rebmul chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
sweet another update still want to know what happened between this story and the first one
Rebmul chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
well I think we may have found his pairing
Rebmul chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
huh guess mia didn't meet darling
Rebmul chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
that was amazing I can see peter showing up again in a good light maybe end up with Freya
Rebmul chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
this is amazing wonder who you might pair him with I don't think he will be paired with Freya but this is a really cute story