Reviews for Expiration Dates
haruxhachi chapter 1 . 9/25
When will you update next ch? I am still waiting your writing.
Dark Durian chapter 5 . 8/30
Hah, talk about awkward. Though, what happened to Yumiko to make her seem so sad, did Hayato reject her? Finally, just who was that at chapters end, Haruno?
Dark Durian chapter 4 . 8/30
Hmm, looks like Hachiman is being more pessimistic than usual. I wonder Haruno was there waiting for him?
Dark Durian chapter 3 . 8/30
Huh, just what is Harumo's game? She's teased Hachiman relentlessly but seems like she wants something from him, some specific, but what is it exactly?
Dark Durian chapter 2 . 8/30
Heh, 8man just can't win against girls that he likes at all. So, is Megu-Megu vying for 8man or is it just what he was thinking with her being nice?
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 8/30
Huh? So what happened to dissolve the service club and make him break away from Yui and Yukino?
All Seeing Prophet chapter 5 . 8/20
Genuinely in love with this story. All the characters are themselves, the scenes feel so real that I can easily picture myself in that sort of situation where hikigaya is, all of their characteristics are on point, you don't stray too far from hikigaya well known inner monologues nor so you make it a bore to read. It's a perfect blend of the person that he is, and the thought process we see that he goes through when meeting someone like Haruno. The only peeve I've had with this is the last chapter where the meeting with Yumiko did seem a bit rushed, and knowing Hikigaya, he would've figured out that she was pregnant or something but other than that, I'm in love with the story and eagerly await for your next chapter
cal chapter 5 . 7/31
Looking forward to the next ch.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 7/13
Hey dude. This story hasn't been updated in a while. Please come back and write.
Im a guest chapter 5 . 7/1
Lol...moving in
Blackjaqk23 chapter 5 . 6/26
Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT! This better be as awesome as I expect it to be cause boy can I not wait for the next chapter! Hope you update this soon, ja ne.
GioMM chapter 4 . 6/24
Ah, yes, the classic feeling of a Haruno fic when the Drama involving her gets/feels repetitive quickly and another girl looks like the better choice.

Anyways, I started reading for Haruno and now I'm really liking Meguri, but that's not really going to happen so let's see how this story progresses.
Gossu chapter 5 . 6/24
After five chapters, I finally understood why Hachiman had that monologue about Ichihara. And boy, I wished I didn't.

On the other hand, Haruno appears to be staying with Hachiman, so that's a plus, considering all the hijinks that might happen. Considering that this story is tagged as drama, I can only hope that the inevitable drama wouldn't be too hard on my heart.

Keep writing. You're awesome.
MiRAGE chapter 5 . 6/23
Please update this ASAP... one of the best fanfic for Hachiman X Haruno
jam99chgo chapter 5 . 6/19
Glad your back hope you stay